No announcement yet.

no more free crowns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rewards are fine, every cycle is random, makes it more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by kilgore_trout View Post
      Came here to laud the fact I just recieved an air training blessing and 2 atomic aged ninga armys from the new video reward system, Instead found a thread complaining, the domination's forum never disappoints me
      yeah.. if you gave me a choice between

2-5 crowns with a chance at 10-100 crowns
      vs
      10 air training blessings + 20 ninja armies

im choosing crowns. and those crowns were already a huge downgrade from before
      Last edited by pckrn; 01-25-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Manifesto
        Manifesto commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? You would pass up air blessings and troops?.
        I think the diversity is interesting, provided it keeps changing instead of eventually degrading into speedups and cider.

• pckrn
        pckrn commented
        Editing a comment
        Manifesto funny you should mention speedups, because i would choose speedups over air training and ninja armies too.

the diversity IS interesting and fun. i would be all for the change if it werent for rerolls. it becomes increasingly difficult to craft good artifacts which makes rerolls invaluable. rerolling is exclusively crowns-only which makes crowns invaluable.

• Manifesto
        Manifesto commented
        Editing a comment
        pckrn
        I never thought about the rerolling, l can see the need for crowns for that.
        l tried rerolling a few times but the poor results didn't justify continuing, at least for me.
        Gambling doesn't suit my miserly nature.

Originally posted by pckrn View Post

yeah.. if you gave me a choice between

2-5 crowns with a chance at 10-100 crowns
      vs
      10 air training blessings + 20 ninja armies

im choosing crowns. and those crowns were already a huge downgrade from before
      I think I got over 5 crowns only a couple of times after they reverted back to the old system. So I'd already written it off as a viable crown source. Training blessing helps me because I tend to burn crowns if I lose my planes but want to keep playing.

I would like to have them at least incorporate some frowns into the video rewards like they did today, or at least scale speedups with age. Because 5 minutes in atomic era is a joke unless I can use them to speed up troops

Comment

Originally posted by TinSoldier View Post
        As some here have pointed out, the video rewards will change on a daily basis (if they available in your region.)

Aside from the things we've seen so far, what would you like to see as video rewards?
        Crowns, troops, and acelerators.

Comment

There are a lot of things wrong at the moment but credit where it’s due. The new video system is much better. Well done.
          Leader of Cerebral Force - a skill and strategy alliance. World top 50 team. War record: 136-3 (June 2019). Recruiting now, come join our journey!

Comment

Originally posted by kilgore_trout View Post
            Came here to laud the fact I just recieved an air training blessing and 2 atomic aged ninga armys from the new video reward system, Instead found a thread complaining, the domination's forum never disappoints me
            It gets really tiring sometimes. Everyone complains and wants to quit the game; I'm considering quitting the forum.

Comment

I like the new add offers, at least you know where you watching for. Not as good as the crown rewards a few months ago. But better then the 2,3,4,5 crown offer.
              Must say they made the treasure dock (Crown Dock) more interesting aswell. Getting SH troops as well. 6 elephant archers and some crowns.
              Join us at Outcasts United. All ages welcome.

Comment

I like the new video reward system. Well done and thanks BHG.

Surely I would like like others, more crowns but knowing what you will get is nice, and even better you can take troop cards, speedups etc

Just one last thing, dont nerf this like you did with expeditions and marco polo....
                Hellas Empire
                Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

• Manifesto
                  Manifesto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ''Just one last thing, dont nerf this like you did with expeditions and marco polo....''

You had to say it, you couldn't leave well enough alone!

• wrathchild_78
                  wrathchild_78 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hahaha true...with BHG you can never be sure....

Cant let this thread die, I want to keep hearing from the guys that complain about everything

Comment

For a case in point of stupid rewards: 10 blueprints (less than you get for selling one artifact), 10 supplies, 4 researchers and benefactors, and a random 2 star non war artifact.

No crowns in sight. This as bad as when the "random" rewards included troop recruits and blessings. At least there were SOME crown rewards every day.

Comment

• No Angel
                    No Angel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sell those 2 artifacts? 😄

Originally posted by yemen View Post
                  For a case in point of stupid rewards: 10 blueprints (less than you get for selling one artifact), 10 supplies, 4 researchers and benefactors, and a random 2 star non war artifact.

No crowns in sight. This as bad as when the "random" rewards included troop recruits and blessings. At least there were SOME crown rewards every day.
                  So what are your thoughts on the variations in the ''dock'' ?
                  Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

Fyi for lower ages (without museum built), instead of random artifacts, we will be given troop cards and crowns.
                    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Manifesto View Post
                      So what are your thoughts on the variations in the ''dock'' ?
                      Do you mean league boat /victory chest, or expeditions?

The league boat rewards are very cluttered with junk, enough that it reduces the incentives to climb medals, especially once you have permanently maxed food and gold with walls done. In dynasty three, I only get something useful from it a few times a week. But that isn't new. And victory chests are very similar.

The dock expeditions are less useful than pre museum. Given the percentage of supplies required vs researchers / benefactors, every expedition with a researcher / benefactor as the reward is a waste after a certain point. One of those expeditions used to give a free peace treaty instead. I objected when they did it, but care less than with other things because it requires workers that I have better uses for. The random bonus reward has never had much chance of being good - rarely crowns, mostly piles of leather or fur.

This game is suffering badly from a proliferation of resources to collect, most of which you can't get predictably by regular play. The museum added 5 different resources, 3 of which cannot be produced on your base or gotten from attacking. And the archive has 4 now, all less general purpose replacements for crowns. Since the museum and archive came out we have 7 new things to collect that can't be gotten from battles. That seriously dilutes the reward pool in the boats, the chests, and now the ads.

Comment

Reading about people complaining about having to watch a 30 sec video for free stuff is frustrating.... There are so many other things Nexon needs to worry about than how much free stuff we get.... I enjoyed the 75 crown 30 sec videos for a while but alas... it was not meant to stay.

I've earned over 30,000 crowns by completing goals in other games through the free offers.

I like the new offer of Troop Tactics, Air Training Blessings, Supplies, etc. I've gotten some ninja armies, shield maidens, and air training blessing. I'm pretty happy it was free

My gripe has more to do with cheating, lack of info on museum, boring/time consuming nature of fragment to blueprint conversion, bad museum artifact management system and wanting certain troops improved so they have more utility ( ie. machine gunner +1 range, commando 2x movement speed and disable 2 traps instead of ignore unlimited traps) ....

Stop complaining about getting less free crowns. Go play a free game for 10 minutes and get 300 crowns if you're so concerned. Or go beat the World War rising challenge and get 4-5000 crowns or w/e.

Please just let Nexon focus on fixing War MM, catching cheaters, improving the museum / showing stats in wars and adding new cool library and university upgrades, new buildings, traps, and troops for Space Age. Also, making the game accessible to new players ( ie. $ per age advancement $5 each Dawn to Enlightenment ( $40 total), $20 each Industrial to Atomic ( $60 total) and $80 Atomic to CWA. All of your buildings are upgraded to highest level of preceding age ie. Atomic Base with maxed Global buildings.
                        Last edited by NateTheGreat; 01-30-2019, 08:28 AM.
                        NATE THE GREAT | 240+ CWA | German
                        Stop the cheaters. Listen to your players.
                        Give us content not new skins on old units.
                        100k Players x $10 >> 5k Players x $100

Comment

• No Angel
                          No Angel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I just noticed you edited the signature, how is it being cw, and German? 😉

• NateTheGreat
                          NateTheGreat commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's much faster clearing bases, my bazookas and apcs + Bundeswehr ( German +20% dmg) + 15% dmg tectonic fury is really nice.
                          I've got my factory lv9 upgrading, bunker lv 5 upgrading, and armory lv 9 completed plus started work on lv 12 towers so I can shoot down planes easily ( 850 dps is nasty).

Also thanks for noticing I've been planning this since they announced the Winter for Ages late November. I've gained +20 levels since then. I wanted to be in good position for the Space Age release and need to get HT Mk7's online ASAP.
                          Last edited by NateTheGreat; 01-31-2019, 09:41 AM.

• No Angel
                          No Angel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The Tectonic Fury has a great damage during earthquake indeed...

😂

I love this new video reward system so much, like I said I even logged in with my iron accounts only to waste my time collecting it! 😉
                        Call me a hippie! 😆
                        Blood is tagged.
                        Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

• kilgore_trout
                          kilgore_trout commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shut up hippie /s

• No Angel
                          No Angel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hahaha kilgore_trout no I won't shut up! 😝 let this hippie promote forum peace! 😆
                      Working...
                      X