no more free crowns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more free crowns?

just did the 5 daily videos and no crown rewards are offered. we only get a small amount of blueprints and needless researchers/benefactors/random artifact. does this mean they think crowns now should only be purchased with real-world money?

They are probably cycling through rewards. Next time, you may be really lucky and get some gold or food from watching videos

Comment

I had some benefactors for the museum to. Totally wortless. No crowns.

Comment

Let’s be patient and see what’s on rotation. I think it’s a good move from Nexon to show what we are going to receive for watching a video ad, I like it.

Comment

• Excalibur
          Excalibur commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeh but no choice bec u have to watch all bec best is last one

Nexon eliminated most crowns from videos about a month ago.
        we all complained about how ****ty it was and stopped watching videos. So of course their way to fix it is to make it even ****tier!

the answer is DO NOT WATCH. let them figure it out on their own. Because they won't listen to anyone but themselves. By all means post in here about how bad it is and what a waste of time it is.

Comment

• Blood
          Blood commented
          Editing a comment
          Aww now I want to change my name. I’ve not watched a vid, done a free offer, paid, nor played a ww match since stage 4. I’m just hanging around to waste their bandwidth hoping to see the mass firing

If you guys started playing from the beginning, you should have known they never gave free crowns before. And now you're complaining like an old brat? 😆
        I like this cycled rewards system. My GA received AA level shieldmaiden. My AA received CWA level.
        Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• Manifesto
          Manifesto commented
          Editing a comment
          If you're not careful with your comments, people will think you're me!

• No Angel
          No Angel commented
          Editing a comment
          We all have twins in opposite gender! 😆

Originally posted by No Angel View Post
        If you guys started playing from the beginning, you should have known they never gave free crowns before. And now you're complaining like an old brat? 😆
        in the beginning the game wasnt p2w. you didnt need those crowns.
        but now there is artifact rerolls that can make a huge difference between those with crowns and those without.
        people complain a lot about troop tactics and SH, but that at least had free, albeit weaker, alternatives like troop chests and league rewards. there are NO free alternatives to rerolls.

Comment

• No Angel
          No Angel commented
          Editing a comment
          You can suggest them for rerolls events? 😃

In the beginning of any business, you get stuff for free to increase subscriptions and customers. Then when there is a critical mass, they lay out a business model to make money out of it. It's like saying Amazon used to give 30% discounts on diapers when they launched that business, now there's barely 5% discount. Well that's how a capitalist society works, get people to come to you by giving away stuff at a loss, then recoup later by making them pay. People don't work for free.

Comment

Nexon gets paid for us to watch ads.

If they want us to do that for them they should reward us

Comment

Thay remove crown from video and replace it with worthless stuff. I think that nexon is in defecit regarding selling offers, so they forced players into corners. Nexon listen up!!! This is not real life to treat custimesc like that and with that you cause damage just ffo your self. Period.
            If you think that we will buy more, you are tototal wrong. Better is to shut down whole domination

Comment

As some here have pointed out, the video rewards will change on a daily basis (if they available in your region.)

Aside from the things we've seen so far, what would you like to see as video rewards?
              Follow Us!
              Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
              Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

• Ugbun
                Ugbun commented
                Editing a comment
                @TinSoldier

Thanks for asking!

Right now it is really hard to get supplies to upgrade museum artifacts. There are many posts about this. I have listed some below.

One way to correct this imbalance would be to offer a significant amount of supplies as rewards for watching videos. I'd love to see several hundred supplies for watching a set of 7 videos.

You could also increase the number and frequency of getting supplies from victory chests and league bonuses.

https://forum.nexonm.com/forum/nexon...for-the-museum

https://forum.nexonm.com/forum/nexon...s-for-supplies

• Saruman the White
                Saruman the White commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm happy with the video rewards, but I think NEXON should be a little more generous when it comes to offer us Crowns as a whole (Timed Quests, Video rewards, even the amount of Crowns awarded when having successfully repelled an attack could be way much higher, compared to how many Crowns it is required from us to spend in order to slightly speed-up anything in the game

I just received Air Training Blessing 😃 awesome!
              Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
              ​​​​​​

Comment

• Freightshaker
                Freightshaker commented
                Editing a comment
                No, no!! It's horrible!! Today I got 25 crowns, an air training blessing, 2 ninja armies, and some trade goods all for about 3 minutes of my time. This is such a travesty and must be stopped!!! The horror...

• No Angel
                No Angel commented
                Editing a comment
                Freightshaker Haha awe right? Can't wait to see next rewards!
                I won't mind if once or twice we're given elephant archers or that new super tank, Tin 😉☺

Same here, air training blessing. Thats about 600 crowns at Marco’s shop lol..nice

Comment

just checked my enlightenment account. i got 2 trade good shipments, 25 crowns, 1 sabotage tactic and a ninja army. not bad.

Comment

Came here to laud the fact I just recieved an air training blessing and 2 atomic aged ninga armys from the new video reward system, Instead found a thread complaining, the domination's forum never disappoints me

Comment

Working...
                  X