cheating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheating

nexon is taking action and lots of surprises.
    so hopefully we get some official response on this matter from nexon as the impact is huge ,and its there fault to let it get this bad to take action..
    Last edited by Excalibur; 01-11-2019, 06:14 AM.

Could you provide some more details of what you're referring to?

Comment

The reality is that Nexon is partially dealing with cheaters.
      In most of the complaints made against hackers / buggers of fortin troops, hackers / buggers of time of attack in war (attacks of 10 seconds), hackers / buggers of crowns, hackers / buggers of settlers; Nexon almost never takes action.

In multiplayer, I have found hundreds of villages with 0 resources and more than 15 buildings improving (this means having more than 60 settlers). Although it bothers that they can improve so many buildings at the same time, what bothers them the most is that they do not have resources because the hack they use allows them to improve everything without using recourses.

TinSoldier BHG_Muet

Comment

Search dominations.pl on th player listing for 232 lvl players. Try looking around the XP = 2826275 range. Some players, including a 303, have been rolled to atomic 232. Why this happens and at the same time Garuda Sakdi are left untouched is beyond me. I’m not sure what the justification for suggestion what these people did was worse than what Garuda did.
        There are too many cheaters out there to take glory & the leaderboard seriously these days.

I am a bad leader. I hates me.

Comment

• Berend_War
          Berend_War commented
          Editing a comment
          If this can be confirmed it's atleast a good start Quali. They can't handle all at once I would think.

Quali I think it’s good time for u to come back?

Comment

• Quali
          Quali commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s a kind thought, but I’m happy to be done with it now. I miss the social, but not the game itself. Might come back to the sandbox.

Way to go Nexon!!! Please tell us you are taking a hard line against the other cheaters too.

Very happy to see this!

Comment

Sadly they taking action against people who are taking advantage of there poor coding but cannot fix it .come on nexon ,like of Garuda .are not dealt with

Comment

This is brilliant. Credit where it is due. Well done Nexon! First of many cheat checking scripts and rollback/banning I hope. Some big names found to be cheats. Good riddance.
            Leader of Cerebral Force - a skill and strategy alliance. World top 50 team. War record: 136-3 (June 2019). Recruiting now, come join our journey!

Comment

Garuda Sakti have been in the top 20 for about 2 months now.

People have been sharing screenshots of Garuda's Iron Age 5🌟 CWA 280+ with 3D!!!! Madness!!!!
              ​​​​​​
              How are they still here AND in top 10 is beyond me.😒😞

Comment

Every single player, King?
                No.. I play really slow and I'm still XP-ing 😊
                See, patience makes virtue, stop grumpy-ing every where, our game team is working!
                Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                ​​​​​​

Comment

i checked mine and i didnt drop

Comment

me neither
                    Hellas Empire
                    Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

• Hercules2
                      Hercules2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      tell me your game name an i wil prove you did

My 3 accounts haven't dropped level but then I don't cheat so why would they.
                    Merida / Jellybean

Comment

I see no XP drop, Hercules2. If you mean where it says "change: XP" then that just shows that I have gained 552,668 XP since the 4th June 2018. 3,450,224 - 2,897,556 = 552,668.

Last edited by Parmenion; 01-13-2019, 09:50 AM.
                      Merida / Jellybean

Comment

Just subtract the "change xp" from the "xp" and you will have the xp value from the first available dataset of this external fan site which is obviously polling and logging the ingame stats to a database.
                        Now you can stop spamming the forum in every active thread with exclamation marks and calm down.

I checked some players graphs. Interesting that one can easily identify some kind of cheaters by just looking at those data sets.
                        Could be automated, too. I wonder if Nexon did not yet have that idea, had no strong interest in doing so or does not log that data.
                        Last edited by alegs; 01-13-2019, 10:41 AM.
                        Bad Rabbits II ~ We Hop, You Drop ~ Adults Playing DomiNations

Comment

Working...
                        X