No announcement yet.

MUSEUM finer point?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2 cents. I don’t like the museum for two reasons. 1) it is tilted toward pay to win players who can buy legendary artifacts and crown re-roll benefits until they max out, and 2) because the stats are hidden. In short it is a cancer to the game much like troop tactics.

However, choosing to not participate normally with the museum (meaning without buying your way through) puts you at a great disadvantage to those that do. I would recommend to keep tabs on it and sort through the chaff for boosts you like on a regular basis. Personally, I was initially after resources and chose and upgraded artifacts of that type. Now I’ve sold all of those and switched entirely to battle and defense buffs.

I’ll typically save up 10-20K of fragments before grudgingly sitting down for what seems like an eternity to craft and dispose of 99% useless artifacts. Factoring in the museum storage crisis, it’s a truly awful experience. And each time you sell them you get more fragments! Recently I left an alliance, didn’t realize this caused my war artifacts to deactivate, and then sold some of them by mistake because the “Active” label is what I used to tell which ones to keep. Thanks, Nexon.

If we must have the museum, please make it more user friendly.

And what is going on with museum supplies? Where are they? Oh, yeah they’re in the pay to win multi tier chests where they can rot as far as I’m concerned. I used to be able to get them from the dock, but I read that by upgrading my dock it’s greatly reduced supply yield. Yay!

Comment

• Manifesto
      Manifesto commented
      Editing a comment
      Does any of that surprise you?
      Nexon is only interested in making money from the game, not happy players. Hopefully sometime soon they'll realise they need both.

• Black tiger
      Black tiger commented
      Editing a comment
      Does any of that surprise me? No. No it does not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9EBBA132-494D-4618-8D1E-1A23C5687089.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	644359
    Here comes the proof. Add dominations bonus of 1,5 mil and you’ll get the number of 5,5. But as I already said those numbers are only for those who was able to craft good looting artifacts at the start; it’s impossible to get them nowadays.

Comment

• Manifesto
      Manifesto commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice, even without bonuses.

In my opinion museum works well, the point is that at the beginning, before adding the ww artifacts, there were many more artifacts with 11% bonuses instead of now. Honestly I filled up my museum with the initial artifacts that now are almost at 20% so I find useless to keep creating new artifacts that in no way can replace my previous ones.
    So two chances:
    - rebalance the artifacts bonues, maybe using different % (es.8% as starting point)
    - use more frame to build more effective artifacts

any other idea is welcommed

Comment

• Black tiger
      Black tiger commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that the museum could be great. Ignoring the p2w aspect, I think it’s just the interface/way to interact with it that makes it a pain and the invisibility of the stats that steals its thunder. Overall a good idea that adds depth to the game... hoping the interface gets reworked in the future.

The hidden stats undermine the realism that otherwise embodies the game.

People, our op guy here is enlightenment age and still finding his own way. He, however, has found that the museum is resource drain (I would say not a resource drain, but rather ''time consuming''). Museum will work perfectly for those who have stable gameplay, which means they have found different army combo that work, how to adjust to game changes etc etc etc, not to those who are crawling up, cause they will have to learn to walk themselves, like a baby right? Babies crawl and learn to walk on their own, parents only help them 😊 Jeez why this analogy came to my mind though 😆 !
    So we should corelate the museum situation for our op guy, not only to ourselves ok? 😉
    Our gameplay/main activities come first, then after that we could start messing with the museum, not the other way, aka. "Oh let's spend some time crafting so we could wait for our rss to fill themselves" . But that's just me, and the op, others may have different perspectives 😊

​​​​​​Ps. I speak as a ftp player; never compare ourselves to the spenders, yes they do deserve a better gameplay for spending.
    Last edited by No Angel; 01-11-2019, 03:32 PM.
    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Manifesto
      Manifesto commented
      Editing a comment
      ''Our gameplay/main activities come first, then after that we could start messing with the museum, not the other way''
      You mean players should rely on themselves first and the museum 2nd? 😄

• No Angel
      No Angel commented
      Editing a comment
      Manifesto : Yes 😊

I'm all about keeping the stats hidden (At first) but I'd want them revealed once the battle is over whether MP or war. Mainly just for my sanity because everything else in the game gets hacked so why wouldn't they be able to hack the percentages of artifacts? That might be what hackers are doing to allow industrials and lower to kill maxed 3D cwa bases.

Comment

Working...
    X