Air blessing madness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air blessing madness

BHG, you have a lot of nerve. Players complained they wanted a Air blessing so you took advantage of that request to line your pockets. Why are you trying to sell us this Air blessing? This is straight up greed and you’re slowly wearing down players patients. You should be supporting your players not trying to squeeze every dollar you can get.

Listen, this is a fantastic game but it’s in intensive care. You need to turn it around not continue chipping away at it. The right thing to do was to add this Air blessing to our stable of blessings. You did the same thing with Speed ups. Seems every new component of this game is trying to get in our pocket. If you don’t stop this greedy policy you are going to lose even more players. Don’t you care?

Put the Air blessing in our stable of blessings. Stop this madness.
    My Game ID is Dradis

could not have said it better. That is the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw the sale

Comment

this was my propuse
      It is necessary to add a temple improvement in the Atomic Age that includes new blessings (and blessings that can not be acquired in the temple) -Air Training

Comment

Hey, Devs! Thank you for the Air Blessing... I have bought many of those, but I am only in Medieval Age, and I’m scared a bit, that they are going to expire till I could get some planes... couldn’t I train at least the Eagle Warriors quicker with that blessing till then?
        Cheaters can't attack

Comment

Originally posted by Horsepower View Post
          Seems every new component of this game is trying to get in our pocket. If you don’t stop this greedy policy you are going to lose even more players. Don’t you care?
          Where have you been the last 12 months? No make that two years.
          Actually make that three years.

Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

You took the words right out of my mouth! Honeslty, f**k you BHG. This is completely insulting. You know how we all feel about the rebalance, why not throw your loyal players a bone for Christ sake.

Comment

Honestly I don't care if these are being sold, but why would anyone spend $12 unless they have nothing better in their life to spend money on, i.e. Christmas presents for family or needy families? These kinds of sales aren't worth more than $2. If it were $2 I might actually buy it. On second thought I'll just log out and go drink a $2 coffee for an hour and wait for my 1 plane to retrain.

Air Training Blessing should be offered in the Temple for 4 Metal, 4 Leather, 1 Diamond. I don't lose planes in MP but that's because I've starting wailing on lv 150 Globals... poor little guys. I might hit up higher if I didn't fear 2 SAMS and an 800 dmg Tower taking 1-2 of my planes down.
              Last edited by NateTheGreat; 12-07-2018, 07:52 AM. Reason: Grammar police
              NATE THE GREAT | 220 AA | British
              Stop the cheaters. Listen to your players.
              Give us content not new skins on old units.
              100k Players x $10 >> 5k Players x $100

Comment

Working...
              X