Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

golden age upgrade at 34.99 today....can you tell me....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden age upgrade at 34.99 today....can you tell me....

Hello everyone

Must admit I am beginning to spend a lot of £ recently due to the massive amount of deals on the go....some good some not so good

The golden age upgradecsays immediate upgrade for 34.99 but I am feeling a bit confused - would this take me from atomic to cold war...not sure why I am being offered it if it won't work for me....

Ps no surprise that the 'free offers are now so rubbish/time consuming for 200 crowns!

Here are a couple of pics of the offer
    Attached Files

Comment

Anyone.....

Comment

I got it, so I can tell you.

It makes the town center upgrade instant for any age, and all buildings of all ages are 50% off.

HOWEVER- The blessing expires about 10 days from now. For EVERYONE. It does not have a timer like other blessings, that only starts to tick down once it is deployed. It expires for everyone at the same time, and will even expire if it is in your inventory.

So up to you whether the time is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by LitanyOfFire View Post

It makes the town center upgrade instant for any age, and all buildings of all ages are 50% off.

HOWEVER- The blessing expires about 10 days from now. For EVERYONE. It does not have a timer like other blessings, that only starts to tick down once it is deployed. It expires for everyone at the same time, and will even expire if it is in your inventory.

Will it instantly upgrade your Atomic TC to CW if you’re not yet at lvl 220?
          I’m guessing ‘no’, and 10 days might not be enough to get to 220 for some.
          Let the buyer beware.
          Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

Originally posted by LitanyOfFire View Post

Does it discount wall upgrades? Wasn’t sure if they consider that a “building”.
            Dominion Legion is accepting new members. You can also consider joining Dominion Elite, Dominion Jedis, Dominion Empire, DominionRaiders, or Dominion Stars.

Visit our thread: Dominion Family of Alliances

All of our alliances are connected via the Line chat app. Add my ID SirVipe on the LINE app and message me to join our alliance chat groups.

Comment

• LitanyOfFire
              LitanyOfFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, it does discount all wall upgrades.
          Working...
          X