Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really impressed by the quality and the lay out of this spreadsheet. Well done guys. I'm also maintaining a personnal spreadsheet. Here some ideas to develop yours :

1/ In all sheets I have a targetted level (input field) next to the maximum level. Aim is to compute time for the next level for the things that I'm ready to develop, not up to the maximal target. Then I have a dashboard showing time left for buildings, library, leaders, troops, ... with some nice graphs. Here time review to next level is still missing for library, walls and leaders, Library slots field is still missing.
    2/ For HP & DPS, Production rate or stockage, I have the current absolute figures (to allow a fast check with the app).
    3/ I have also a tatics tree, a coalition tree, an alliance tree, a nation tree, a museum tree and a wonders tree.

But nevertheless, a big positive feed back :-)

Comment

well that sounds interesting. Why don't you upload it here and share it with us?

Comment

Agamemnon999 , your spreadsheet is no more available at the link. Can you share another link?

Comment

Originally posted by ademirk View Post
          Agamemnon999 , your spreadsheet is no more available at the link. Can you share another link?
          This is the latest link, as posted by Bughalo: https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?...LmjX3dMO9tbe98

Comment

Working...
          X