War tactics not training properly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War tactics not training properly

I goto sleep and retrain my tactics. I wake up and last tactic only begins training when i log in again TinSoldier this is really irritating. Anyone else experience this?

Yes, this happens to me frequently for the past few months. I don't recall seeing the issue prior to that.

Comment

TinSoldier, this is correct! There's a bug in training tactics since last few patches, pls get devs to look into and fix pls

Comment

Yes finally. It s happened to me few times. It happened this morning as well.

Comment

Yeah I ve this issue too!

Comment

me too .. frustrating
            Fun, Chatty, Strategic Warriors
            The Shred

Comment

Happens to me every time on 5 different accounts. Pretty sure it happens to everyone.

Comment

Same here. Been happening for a few weeks now.

Comment

CS sent me a reply about 5 weeks ago that they were aware of this issue, it would seem like enough time has passed for a solution to be found.
                  TinSoldier ?

Comment

Originally posted by Festivus View Post
                    Happens to me every time on 5 different accounts. Pretty sure it happens to everyone.

Festivus!!! We need you to clear lower bases asap in war, get off other accounts! Lol cmon

Comment

Yes happening to me again...

Comment

It never happened to me...

Comment

This has been an issue for me as well but only during World War (like after I hit and I use quick train instead of going through war academy)

Comment

Yep this happens to me every time I retrain my tactics. Total time should be less then 3 hours (thats rounded up) I use them, hit retrain then go to bed, wakeup 8 hours later and they are still not finished. Please fix

Comment

Yes, this is a very irritating bug that has been around for some time. I was pointed out here when it first started but I haven't seen much lately. This seems a relatively easy fix so I don't know why it's been around so long.

Comment

Working...
                              X