X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordJestix
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyhyhy View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the all upgrades are instant?
    its just the town center, and we have to assume it will be the TC for all ages when its that age's week for "rushing" event.

Leave a comment:

• Hyhyhy
    replied
    Can anyone confirm that the all upgrades are instant?

Leave a comment:

• Deathspeed
    commented on 's reply
    I would like to know this as well as seeing I want discounts that will be worth our time

• LordJestix
    replied
    Originally posted by cclaerbo View Post
    Well it's actually a rush for town center. The deal released today did say it was an instant upgrade from classical up to medieval so that's a great bonus. Hopefully that will hold true for the later ages as well.
    Thats not really a rush, you have to have a certain level to advance ages, so you couldnt say go from classical to atomic in 1 day if they offered them all on the same day.

for the most part though, i highly recommend anyone to not go to too high of an age too fast, it will be harder for you in the long run in protecting your resources and raiding.

Leave a comment:

• cclaerbo
    replied
    Well it's actually a rush for town center. The deal released today did say it was an instant upgrade from classical up to medieval so that's a great bonus. Hopefully that will hold true for the later ages as well.

Leave a comment:

• Jedi Kurt
    replied
    TinSoldier is this the only discount we have for the week or theres another discount on top of this?
    ​​​​​​Like the weekly discount event we had?

Leave a comment:

• Quovatis
    commented on 's reply
    Keep your medals low (silver league) and you'll be fine. Won't see much of a difference.

• BeerMan
    replied
    I'm global level 168. My main concern with going Atomic early is that looting won't be nearly as easy, as the min base you'll see is 130 global. But it will be hard to pass up an instant upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• LordJestix
    replied
    Originally posted by BeerMan View Post
    Maybe this was already announced, but I noticed for the Classical rush event, the TC upgrade is instant. If it remains so for the rest of the ages, I guess I'll be going Atomic sooner than planned...
    Ill be going atmoic much sooner than planned as well, im not even global...

Leave a comment:

• BeerMan
    replied
    Maybe this was already announced, but I noticed for the Classical rush event, the TC upgrade is instant. If it remains so for the rest of the ages, I guess I'll be going Atomic sooner than planned...

Leave a comment:

• JoeyParkerEastman
    replied
    🎉 Woohooo! This looks interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Motaz Tarek
    commented on 's reply
    buy crowns... yea

• LordJestix
    replied
    Originally posted by Motaz Tarek View Post
    no idea why is it called rush, still i wonder if this replaces the current discount event system? am hopping to see a time reduction researches in univ or library for buildings just as the ones added for university researches time (which is very welcomed btw)
    it's impossible for new ones and even not so old ones to catch up with old players and game whales who crowned their way to the max, which is disturbing the gameplay so much and making the fun limited to highly advanced players
    Its called a rush, because they are hoping we buy a bunch of crowns and instantly finish upgrades so we can rush to the next age....i sure as hell wont be doing that.

Leave a comment:

• Motaz Tarek
    commented on 's reply
    LordJestix it really helps alot for gold and food upgrades not because of the resource cost but mainly cuz u don't have to waste time upgrading ur resource stores to reach enough capacity to hold the higher cost of new upgrades

• SiuYin
    commented on 's reply
    It will be "someone" only, and most of "someone" are already in AA
Working...
X