bazooka barrage tower question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bazooka barrage tower question

so after you win a building like the bazooka tower in the current event, how long can you keep it in your inventory before it would disappear?

i know after you build the tower it lasts for seven days, but what if i wanted to keep it in inventory for say, a month or two, before building it?

one of my alliance members was able to answer this, they still have a building from two months ago in inventory never built, so it looks like the exp date does not start until after you build! cool!

Comment

I think they stay there forever pretty much. I have some really old stuff. I still have a Ghengis General which is very very old even before the time of event buildings.

Hope that helps confirm things for you.

Mus
      from
      British Lions!
      British Lions!!
      British Lions.!

​​​​​​​

Comment

Correct Muschristian and GamerJeff!
        Buildings currently do not expire if they are stored in your Inventory. You can employ some strategy with these buildings in order to help you in World War or to aid in completing a future event!

Remember to check out your War Base after you drop a temporary building to ensure it appears in the best possible place!
        Follow Us!
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
        Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

Working...
        X