Glitch with Alliance system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch with Alliance system

Hello, my Dominations player name is Crooked Fang and I'm having an issue with the Alliance system. I joined an alliance (Romans), and as soon as I did there was a glitch and it kicked me from the Alliance... but it's still got me in that alliance, but everything else is saying I'm not in an Alliance until I try to join another Alliance and it says "You're already in an Alliance". So basically I'm stuck in a limbo and I can't leave the Alliance nor join another. Please fix this, I really like this game and would like to continue enjoying it.

I have the same issue. I have notified them and they said they have it logged but it's been weeks and nothing is fixed. This is a real pain.

Comment

This issue has been fixed for me, logged on a while ago and got a notification that I was now in Romans Alliance Thanks guys!

Comment

Captnbeans, you should also be all set now! We hope to fix this issue in our next server update.
        ---
        DomiNationsVigiles

Comment

Hi I have the same problem since yesterday..player name is Aktila
          Thanks

Comment

I've repaired the alliance gate and have tried and tried to join an alliance but no 'join' button appears. Thinkjng of giving up already.

Comment

Hi!

i have a similar problem. I can´t enter my alliance. I left the alliance "Triam" and tried to join another alliance "Deutschland2015". When i open the alliance chat window, the app says "you are not in an alliance". When i try to join another alliance, it says: "You're already in an Alliance". When i search the alliance "Deutschland2015", i am listed as a member, but can´t enter it.

In another thread was suggested to create a new alliance (as a workaround): That didn´t work either. I lost 50.000 gold, but was unable to create the new alliance.

Thanks for your help
              Ribfat

Comment

I am having the same problem with being in an alliance but nothing is showing up. Username: Grandscham

Comment

Problem still not solved ... Is there anybody out there? :-(

Comment

I am also still having this problem. I also tried creating a new alliance and lost my $50K of gold. Please help!

Comment

Hello,

still waiting for an answer. Not even a reaction from nexon m. New update didn´t solve the problem.

Comment

• This game is laggy
                        This game is laggy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Have you tried contacting the in-game support?

I'm having the same issue, I've seen this hasn't been updated since 2015 is there a way to fix this problem?

Comment

Working...
                      X