• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma machine not working as intended

I have done the library research for -5% at uni time
    I have atomium -10%
    I have enigma machine at max -15%
    In total I should have -30% in time at university

Yesterday night, I started the first level of Fort General upgrade cost from Hannibal. It needed 3d and 11h to finish. I went to sleep.
    I woke up and it still needed 3d and 14h!!! aka after a night's sleep, the clock was +3 hours of when I started the research.

Pls fix this asap. I don't want to wait for months for a fix for something that should be working in the first place right away.
    Greek Myrmidons
    Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

He thinks they’ll fix something

HAHAHAHAA HEEHEEHEE

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Comment

• wrathchild_78
      wrathchild_78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think they will fix something...I only hope!!! hahahaha

waiting an official response about this bug....
    Greek Myrmidons

Comment

Originally posted by wrathchild_78 View Post
      waiting an official response about this bug....
      Sorry, but they don’t care, look at the bugs list, they actually don’t do it nor write them down anymore. They do not frequent these forums anymore and it seems that Muet has been fired as he doesn’t address anyone anymore in this community.

Actually, these forums are dead for the Nexon employees, and as much as I like this game, they are really trying hard to have everyone give up on it.

Comment

• wrathchild_78
        wrathchild_78 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to try.....who knows?

Yep, same thing happening with me. It looks like it's working, until you restart the game, then it shows up as 30% longer. Reported to CS a bunch of times. It's being looked at... apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by boomboomboom View Post

Sorry, but they don’t care, look at the bugs list, they actually don’t do it nor write them down anymore. They do not frequent these forums anymore and it seems that Muet has been fired as he doesn’t address anyone anymore in this community.

Actually, these forums are dead for the Nexon employees, and as much as I like this game, they are really trying hard to have everyone give up on it.
        What happened to Muet's comments about being more communicative with the community, doing more 'addresses when they have some news? I miss the old state of the nations posts.

Comment

back to the top pls.

This should be added to the list of Known Bugs.
          Greek Myrmidons

Comment

Muet is back but is silent to this topic. He didn’t even know that Digital Age war weighting was mucked up.

Comment

My enigma is the opposite, it seems to reduce research time by half. I started the new leader today and it said 14h when I started but after I restarted the game
              it was 7 hours. If I remove the enigma it does not happen. I’m not complaining at all, just sucks it’s not doing that for you

Comment

Working...
              X