Game Crash Issue on App Start Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Crash Issue on App Start Up

I had a little break from Dominations, but left the app installed on my device. recently i decided to get back into the game, and did the round of updates. However, on application startup, the load bar reaches about 98% then crashes to my phones home screen. I have rebooting many times, and even deleting the application and re-downloading. Once re-downloaded it starts a new game fine and boots up, however when the prompt arises to download my old account in the Atomic Era, its once again reaches 98% and crashes.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? i really want to play the game again...

i am just brainstorming here...

Have you also updated Google Play and other google related stuff in your smartphone?
    Hellas Empire
    Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

• HarlequinLord
      HarlequinLord commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, thank you for responding. Yeah all systems and applications are up to date.

What Game server are you in, international or Asia? If it's Asia, there's currently a start up issue indeed. Not sure if it's been fixed yet.
    If it's international, then maybe you will need a better (updated) device to play. This game version is not optimized for several devices.
    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• HarlequinLord
      HarlequinLord commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in Australia,not sure if that is Asia or Oceania,or what server region. I am just playing on an up to date IOS. surely there would be more occurrences of this, if that was the problem though.

• No Angel
      No Angel commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, Australia market uses global version. Need to use newer device then 😊

Originally posted by No Angel View Post
    What Game server are you in, international or Asia? If it's Asia, there's currently a start up issue indeed. Not sure if it's been fixed yet.
    If it's international, then maybe you will need a better (updated) device to play. This game version is not optimized for several devices.
    Thank you for the I formation provided, I am also having the same issue, game crashes every 10-15 seconds.

Comment

Hi! I am having the same issue. After the last update game wont start at all. I am using Iphone X with up to date IOS. I am sure this phone is more than capable to play this game, but it just wont start. Please help!

Comment

Working...
      X