Planes Training on Airports Being Built

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes Training on Airports Being Built

It appears that planes are being trained on airports that are in the process of upgrading. In my case I have two airports. If I pay to have the planes trained with crowns, it still does not release the planes from the airport under contribution - it runs the duration of the training. the only way to bypass this is by upgrading the airport under construction. Please fix. Anyone else? Thanks,

if you like to crown your troops, i advise you NOT to use the retrain button. manually queue your troops all in one building and then crown. it costs less crowns than if you had the troops training from multiple buildings.

and if they fix this it will really hurt the less advanced players with only 1 airstrip or only 1 factory because then there will be no retraining from upgrading buildings at all, crown or no crown.
    Victory Chest & League Boat Rewards
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Expedition General Bonus Rewards
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Fix it, it's a bug! 😜
      ​​
      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

I wouldn't consider this a bug. As pckrn said, this is really helpful for free to play players - no training slow down by upgrading your army buildings (unless you're to recreate your army composition) - you can just press retrain all and it will distribute between the buildings regardless of upgrading. (the exceptions are fort/mercs camp/academy, these will not allow retraining if under construction.)

Please don't give these devs ideas that help paying players and hurt free to play players - they are already well on track to make the game unplayable for the latter and completely focused on the former.
        Fresh

Comment

But I never thought the devs did it intentionally 🤔 It's definitely a bug 😉 beneficial for us, yet still a bug. Remember the dock rewards bug, very very beneficial. I don't think it will be fixed though, we'll see.
          Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X