Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this possible to have so many simultaneous upgrades? - see screen shot attached

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this possible to have so many simultaneous upgrades? - see screen shot attached

I came across this nation earlier today, I am new to the game. What is going on here? He seems to have 100 or so citizens to do all these upgrade. Possible?

Nyet. Pls report to CS pronto
    Last edited by JustAnotherPlayer; 07-01-2019, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Another cheater, I start to think this game is full of cheaters.

Comment

Yeah, it is possible indeed. He/she is not the only one. With cheating, everything is possible. Severe repercussion is required from NEXON part
        "A new power is rising! Its victory...is at hand!"

Comment

This cheat seems to be on the rise as I come across these bases almost daily now. I stopped reporting it to CS because they do absolute nothing.

Comment

• wrathchild_78
            wrathchild_78 commented
            Editing a comment
            lately CS has been quicker and DID rollback cheaters asap. I have 3 such cases from last month or so. Others in Line groups, said the same thing. I believe they are working on it.

His workers are reproducing like rabbits! lol

Comment

While I admire your concern for privacy, blurring the player names slows the process of investigating the possibility of cheating. If you could, could you please submit the original screenshots to our CS team @fm238239? Thanks!
            /Closed
            Follow Us!
            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
            Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

Working...
            X