No announcement yet.

Slower since update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This bug is still there. Both World War and MP battles. A slow moving animation soup updating only every few seconds. No, or very late response when deploying and targeting troops, planes, etc. Scrolling going really bad. If I'm lucky I score 3 stars even against much weaker opponents, quick victory and 100% are virtually impossible. The only things not lagging are the timer (wish it would under these conditions) and the troop counter (seeing it dropping rapidly without having any clue). So, it is a disaster, please fix!.
    Last edited by Grote Klaas; 06-29-2019, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TinSoldier View Post
      We are continuing to look for differences between the 7.1 and 7.2 releases that could be attributed to the performance issues. Thank you to all those who helped provide detailed leads for us to follow!
      I'm atomic age and it's now becoming almost unplayable. The lag is now ridiculous and the buttons are unresponsive. I have been thrown out of two war attacks recently before i had finished.

Comment

*bump* as we are still waiting on a fix for this. Nexon is quiet as a dead fish...

Comment

The game is mostly unplayable now because of this 'glitch'. War is unplayable on a lot of devices, we lost our last war with people unable to complete an attack! v. frustrating., so I'm just mostly farming and occasionally chatting. Alliance is pretty dead as that's what everyone is doing!

Comment

I don't understand why this is taking so long to take care off, this is unplayable for 80% of people and they just don't do anything its ridiculous. Its not like its a minor issue... Anyways i'm getting use and fed up to these type of things with these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by albynos View Post
              mpieru88 it is not a matter of memory it is all about CPU. On my Ipad was lagging during the initial phase of the attack in which you have many units. Once they start to die, the game become quicker.
              Unfortunately that's nature of IT... in 1968 they sent a man on the moon with an X86 with 1mb of RAM, now 12 can't run dominations...
              Buy an Ipad pro, it 2000€ lags, you can then go back to the store and throw it
              Im saying that i have the last and most updated cpu available for android with 12 gb ram and with the update it starts to lag. It's not the device fault. at least i can attack normally. Its only the 4x replays. But the mayority of people can't, and thats a big problem

Comment

friday again and no fix forseen, so weekend bump...

Comment

Change name to the next update: DomiBugs

Comment

Seriously i've been playing this game for 4 years and don't remember the game having so many bugs, it's not normal it's getting worst every update.
                    Last edited by NxM_Hiawatha; 07-06-2019, 06:20 PM.

Comment

yes, still unable to attack a global or atomic base due to high lag..

Comment

yes, I am still unable to attack a global or atomic base due to high lag....only gold + oil plundering since weeks...

Comment

game is unplayable in my space age account. still playable in my industrial account. not sure what is taking this long to fix this.

Comment

I have one new device samsung s9+ and game runs pretty well. My tablet is about 3 years old and is lg g8 and it is so bad now that I cant hardly deploy troops.
                            Come be a part of Entourage

Comment

• Spaceboy
                              Spaceboy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Dominations is a MOBILE game, and with all the crap that they added since 4 years, it is way too complex for mobile gaming. CPU, RAM, screen size. This is not a console or PC game !

They should have kept the game simple, fix the bugs and improve the game mechanics, without touching the front end. All those buildings, troops, animations, etc is killing the game. It looks nice for sure, but it is unplayable = useless.

FIX THIS bug..c'mon guys..put some motivation in your keyboards...thanks

Comment

*BUMP* for week 30

Comment

Working...
                              X