Slower since update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slower since update

I have a good phone (OP 7 pro) and when i saw a replay in 4x speed always worked good, no stuttering.
    Since the update, when i choose 4x its start to lag bad.
    Please fix this.

be gratefull that it lags only with replays...I can't attack anymore due to hard lagging

Comment

Same for me !! I lost my attack as I was not able to scroll inside the troop bar..the game is stuttering on my iPad. It was playable before. I becomes unplayable since the last update of this week 7.2 (?).

Even the animation in my town is slowing down and it is not fluid anymore. All button pressing becomes less reactive. The Ipad has been restarted, no change.

Please lower memory footprint and CPU cycles for Dominations !

URGENT request guys !

Comment

• wrathchild_78
        wrathchild_78 commented
        Editing a comment
        All button pressing becomes less reactive. => This is so annoying...

Animation in city stops every second, for a second, so a kind of job/daemon is running in the background to do a thing every second. I do not know what you did within the latest patch, but just rollback it.

Game is unplayable..war, multiplayer, forming troops (button reacts after 1 sec)

Comment

My Android has 6GB RAM yet it lags as hell and heats so bad 😭
        Please fix, it may destroy my phone.
        Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• Spaceboy
          Spaceboy commented
          Editing a comment
          exact..excessive heating, so this indicates too much CPU cycles..

Yes it's a major issue Nexon. My war attacks are now slowed down considerably and general gameplay has slowed down. Building an army is annoying because the buttons are not as reactive.

Comment

My Android works fine, except for replays 4x. They are lagging as hell.

Comment

TinSoldier news for this problem?
            Last edited by Inferno; 06-18-2019, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Since the last Update from last week, WorldWar battles became so laggy. You canΒ΄t set your troops anymore and scroll through them. They finally screwed up the game completely. No more WWs for us, until they fixes the problems. Join us: Munich Royals

Comment

Ditto for me guys. Last war I lost both attacks due to very bad lag. Been playing 3 years and this is the first time this has ever happened. Sent customer support a report and they don't give a rat's as.........

Good game, slowly going down the toilet, and if they don't treat their players with respect when we take the time to report these things, they should not be surprised when we start to leave. Don't want to leave, love this game but like I say, if the game continues to go in this direction and they don't even treat you with respect and instead treat you like an idiot just bothering them well, enough said.

Comment

Can we have an answer about this??? This is more than annoying is unplayable....

Comment

guys it is all about the device. I closed my Ipad and took over with the Iphone X and it works great...unfortunately that's the way it is.

Comment

Even hi-end devices still has this problem albynos. iPhone 8 plus, iPhone XR, Oppo F11 pro (with 6GB RAM) have this issue.
                      Something to do with CPU model I think, it's not optimized for many CPU models hence a lot players either in iOS and Android are suffering this.
                      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

• sponge
                        sponge commented
                        Editing a comment
                        One of my devices is iPhone XR and I experience no lagging at all.

They certainly know what the cause is. Solitary answers we will have. We have reported the problem with the team and are working to resolve.

Comment

Its not the device problem, its the update. Mine has 12 gb of ram and was running suprerb before the update...

Comment

Working...
                        X