Cheating system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating system

I’m player in Romania 2018 and today I has the worst cheat in ww. The no 20 of opponent (level17- Iron Age) has lost 2 battles at our no 1 and 2 (level 279) but it has appeared 5. You have agreed it is a cheat and send 300 crowns but you did not cancelled the cheat attacks. It is not normal !!!. Anyone. Can make an iron account in 1 day use it for once and winning by cheat.

I know how it feels...
    "A new power is rising! Its victory...is at hand!"

Comment

I hope you did report to CS too ... and I am looking forward to see what Nexon can do about it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Catalin100 View Post
        I’m player in Romania 2018 and today I has the worst cheat in ww. The no 20 of opponent (level17- Iron Age) has lost 2 battles at our no 1 and 2 (level 279) but it has appeared 5. You have agreed it is a cheat and send 300 crowns but you did not cancelled the cheat attacks. It is not normal !!!. Anyone. Can make an iron account in 1 day use it for once and winning by cheat.
        Same here.. România too.. We made a compline. To nexom but nothink happent.. We lost the war.. We lost our resources..... 1st player gave me 5 stars.. And in the replay it show only 3 and 79%... ).. My all mates from alliance saw this.. And they made a complaine.. But.. Maby nexom gave theme ban.. But this is not enough.. We should winn the war and the resources. But......

Comment

Working...
        X