Extra General with instant retrain causes game to crash when opening Castle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra General with instant retrain causes game to crash when opening Castle

I had 3 Generals die in a war battle so back in my base I added a new one to castle. The game then still allowed me to use the free instant retrain video to revive the three that were lost resulting in 4/3 generals. None were shown on the castle visually, but whenever i tried to open the castle the game crashed. I had to manually remove one from the lineup through the barracks and restart the game and then it was fine. Kinda odd it allowed this

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190503_231806.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	654149
    I can replicate this in IA, I've got 3 in the Fort at present, showing 3/2. My generals didn't have to die, was on short cooldown. I refilled with 2 fresh generals & when the cooldown was up, hitting retrain allowed. extra general to become active.

My game isn't crashing which is a bonus.

On further examination I can fit 5 generals in the Fort. After battle with 3 generals I had in there & before retaining troops, I set 2 generals active in the Fort then retrain my troops it allowed the 3 from the battle to be activated, total 5. I think using this will multiple continuously until all generals are active.

​​​​​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by W1ll1am; 05-03-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• W1ll1am
      W1ll1am commented
      Editing a comment
      As a lvl 30 general he has the most HP 55,340 and DPS 1280. His downside is the melee attack, he takes a lot of damage.

• No Angel
      No Angel commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm still impressed, you being IA and has finished it. Did you prioritize researches on him?

• W1ll1am
      W1ll1am commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I started researching Hannabil as soon as he appeared. I put crowns & speedup into him also, still took over 6 months. I did finish it two month ago. I only upgrade one building at a time, all my workers are in the university.

Interesting. Thanks for the follow up

Comment

Does this mean we can get 6 generals too?

Comment

Working...
      X