Level 3 and 4 assult rally not working correctly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 3 and 4 assult rally not working correctly

It was said in a different thead than this would be the next update but this is not listed as somthsome the next update will address

At the beginning everything worked ok. Lewel 1,2,3 was ok. Unfortunately, after upgrading to level 4, Assault Rally stopped working. It looks like this: First, the units move in the indicated direction, if it is a building, they destroy it, if this place, they reach this point and stop. It's hard for me to describe it. See the movie, it shows well.
    https://youtu.be/527xkatWxbg

Comment

They announced some changes to Assault Rally in the Space Age update - something about increasing the speed boost, I think. Hopefully the other bugs will be fixed at the same time

Comment

That was a leader that that did that I want a response TinSoldier is the assult rally Level 4 going to be fixed on the update???? Because if the leader is t fix I'm done I have given over 30k now and space age will be another 10 so I want an Answer I'm not hogoi yo goxthr bug myself in the university , this needs fixed or I'm done with .The game.so is my wallet

Comment

Working...
        X