Black Pixel and Lime Green Lines Appeared after Recent Minor Update on iOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Pixel and Lime Green Lines Appeared after Recent Minor Update on iOS

After recent update, there's this black squared pixel that appeared on my base, pretty big, and some lime green lines that won't disappear. Playing on iOS device (iPhone), it's fine on my Android.
    I've seen someone posted about this on Facebook, wondering if any other suffering this?

Oh yeah, special character names are still buggy in chat 😐
    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
    ​​​​​​

Originally posted by No Angel View Post
    After recent update, there's this black squared pixel that appeared on my base, pretty big, and some lime green lines that won't disappear. Playing on iOS device (iPhone), it's fine on my Android.
    I've seen someone posted about this on Facebook, wondering if any other suffering this?

Oh yeah, special character names are still buggy in chat 😐
    Yes i had the exact same thing on Android tablet only. But it didn't last long now back to normal.

Comment

Yeah it's gone now, but yesterday I thought my phone was broken 😒
      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

BHG pushed some “upgraded visual change packs” that degraded the graphics. However, a few days later they “downgraded visual change pack” that finally upgraded the graphics back to normal. At least that was quick for them to fix. I wish if they could fix the major bugs of v6.7 that easily.
        Hobbit Zombies is not just an alliance - it's an experience! If you are Global Age or above, come to play with us. For other lower ages, please join our sister alliance Sciapod Zombies.

Comment

• No Angel
          No Angel commented
          Editing a comment
          Yah, I think so. Good thing it's fixed.

Like green lines on monitor sounds more like a hardware issue to me
        Had it in the past if a PCs graphics card died or if the display connection was sloppy.
        In case you get it in other apps, too, check the display cable connections.
        Bad Rabbits II ~ We Hop, You Drop ~ Adults Playing DomiNations

Comment

Working...
        X