Game crashes when sharing a attack.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berend_War
    started a topic Game crashes when sharing a attack.

Game crashes when sharing a attack.

Having issues when sharing a attack. Every attack I share will crash the game and not able to share for a other 30 minutes. Am I the only one having this issue?

• Berend_War
    commented on 's reply
    Lol sometimes I think mine alliance is 😂 or maybe it'just me 🤔

• No Angel
    replied
    Yup still crashed! Added to the list, iPhone SE.
    What's the issue? It's been half a year, I think? How about disabling the code for a while?

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    commented on 's reply
    Lmao, does that mean our alliances are cursed? 😆

• yemen
    commented on 's reply
    Can confirm, still partially broken. I can share (or could at least once) my battle from the end of battle screen. But it crashes if shared from my attack / defense log.

• helix900
    replied
    After todays update, still does not work...this is getting old fast.

Leave a comment:

• Berend_War
    replied
    Moved my alt and was able to share in my new alliance. While I could not my own alliance. Is this a chat related thing? Or alliance related?

Leave a comment:

• TinSoldier
    replied
    The team is working on a fix for this crash. We are hopeful that it will go out with the next release.

Leave a comment:

• wrathchild_78
    replied
    do we have an ETA pls? TinSoldier

Leave a comment:

• helix900
    replied
    Yep, still not working for me either. Game updated yesterday but sharing replays still make the game crash. Fix this now!

Leave a comment:

• wrathchild_78
    replied
    it was written on the latest patch notes that this issue was fixed. Obviously not!

it goes on for months now. I dont understand why it is not fixed asap

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    replied
    Yeah it's still happening on the devices : iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, several Samsung devices.
    Other Android with latest core have no problem.

Oh yeah related issue perhaps, I canceled my sharing, but then it's pushed through, so it's still counted? I've only clicked Share from battle log then canceled it though 😐

Leave a comment:

• Berend_War
    replied
    Any updates on this one ? We would really like it if where able to show the team how we attack. Our victory and or loss. Really miss the sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Sarah
    replied
    It's happening for me too and I've been having other issues too. Getting tired of getting the bot copy paste over and over. You'd think after reinstalling the game twice and clearing every cache for every application they might finally believe you but they just keep pasting the same junk again and again even if you open with saying you've already done all that. Another paste and instantly closed issue.

Leave a comment:

• Droppinbottom
    replied
    Having this happen across multiple devices and multiple alliance members are reporting the same thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X