Code 56

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code 56

I am having trouble donating strongholds. I get Error: Code 56. Can someone tell me what that means?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

*bump*

I have this too for too long. I cannot donate troops in the SH due to this 56 error. What is this bug? I do not have it with all troops, but with the ones that maybe I received via the boot. I can reproduce this systematically, and my playfriends have the same problems.

Please fix this !!
    Last edited by Spaceboy; 01-17-2019, 07:08 AM.

Comment

We don't fill up our SH 95% of times but when we do, yes, I have seen this message.

Comment

Have had this happen as well but only when donating Impis. We also rarely donate troop cards unless theres a lot on the line and it's against someone who really underestimates us. I've donated everything else and it seems to work.

Comment

Yes, Impis and another ground troop. Works with pirates etc.

Comment

Yeah, Impi and Sepoy army. Both from league dock/expeditions, mine both Enlightenment Age class.
            Can't recall if African/Indian elephant army suffered it too (guess not); I'd rather use them myself anyways, not for SH donations 😂
            Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

The team is looking into this issue. Thank you for providing a list of possible Troop Tactics that could be causing the error.
              Follow Us!
              Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
              Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

TinSoldier happens with dock, ligue ship, and victory chest tactic troops

Comment

The error comes if the troop tactics you are trying to donate are too low level

Comment

Any root cause analysis of this bug and delivery plan for the fix ? I have some low level troops that I can only use for the stronghold. But I cannot donate them. This bug is getting urgent...

FIX please :-)

Comment

I have Level 7 and 8 (atomic and cold war) motorcycle raiders, and both give me that error. I haven't seen it on any other troops. And I can't donate those to any level base.

Comment

TinSoldier When will this bug be fixed? It is now ongoing for waaaaaaaaaaay too long. I cannot donate troops !!

Please fix this ASAP.

Comment

The team is working on a fix for this, and I have updated their information with the feedback since my last post. Thank you for your continued patience.
                          Follow Us!
                          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
                          Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

Seems that only Troop cards gained from chests can be donated in WW. Each time I try to donate troops gained from the dock, they are rejected (error 54?)

Comment

you cant donate cards with healers or engineers. did you try with cards that dont have those types of troops?

or did you mean error 56? theres another thread for that
                              Last edited by pckrn; 02-09-2019, 10:52 PM.
                              Victory Chest & League Boat Rewards
                              https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Expedition General Bonus Rewards
                              https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Working...
                              X