X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FozzyBear
    started a topic Code 56

Code 56

I am having trouble donating strongholds. I get Error: Code 56. Can someone tell me what that means?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

• Xabar
    replied
    Dan Heitner . READ THE ASWERS HERE
    I am having trouble donating strongholds. I get Error: Code 56. Can someone tell me what that means? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• wrathchild_78
    replied
    i was able to donate troops today....

Leave a comment:

• pckrn
    replied
    you cant donate cards with healers or engineers. did you try with cards that dont have those types of troops?

or did you mean error 56? theres another thread for that
    Last edited by pckrn; 02-09-2019, 10:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Heitner
    replied
    Seems that only Troop cards gained from chests can be donated in WW. Each time I try to donate troops gained from the dock, they are rejected (error 54?)

Leave a comment:

• TinSoldier
    replied
    The team is working on a fix for this, and I have updated their information with the feedback since my last post. Thank you for your continued patience.

Leave a comment:

• Spaceboy
    replied
    TinSoldier When will this bug be fixed? It is now ongoing for waaaaaaaaaaay too long. I cannot donate troops !!

Please fix this ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• yemen
    replied
    I have Level 7 and 8 (atomic and cold war) motorcycle raiders, and both give me that error. I haven't seen it on any other troops. And I can't donate those to any level base.

Leave a comment:

• Spaceboy
    replied
    Any root cause analysis of this bug and delivery plan for the fix ? I have some low level troops that I can only use for the stronghold. But I cannot donate them. This bug is getting urgent...

FIX please :-)

Leave a comment:

• GGmylife
    replied
    The error comes if the troop tactics you are trying to donate are too low level

Leave a comment:

• Xabar
    replied
    TinSoldier happens with dock, ligue ship, and victory chest tactic troops

Leave a comment:

• TinSoldier
    replied
    The team is looking into this issue. Thank you for providing a list of possible Troop Tactics that could be causing the error.

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    replied
    Yeah, Impi and Sepoy army. Both from league dock/expeditions, mine both Enlightenment Age class.
    Can't recall if African/Indian elephant army suffered it too (guess not); I'd rather use them myself anyways, not for SH donations 😂

Leave a comment:

• Spaceboy
    replied
    Yes, Impis and another ground troop. Works with pirates etc.

Leave a comment:

• sileepuppee
    replied
    Have had this happen as well but only when donating Impis. We also rarely donate troop cards unless theres a lot on the line and it's against someone who really underestimates us. I've donated everything else and it seems to work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X