Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turk Beyligi are cheaters and we need help asap!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turk Beyligi are cheaters and we need help asap!

Not only they exploited the bug and filled our SH with crapy cards but also cheating with their coalitions. I'm attaching a video in my YouTube channel for you to see by yourself.
    just take a look over their embassies levels (5 and below) and they all have level 7 coalitions which is impossible! Even 2 spots embassies have 3 level 7 coalitions which is even more impossible.

https://youtu.be/sHJEYqez6go

TinSoldier , we need your help to ban all these guys and probably all this alliance asap!
    Last edited by VictorDominations; 09-07-2017, 04:00 PM.
    Ares Army

Why is it impossible for them to have level 7 coalitions? Maybe they crowned them during the sale this week or already had done them.

Comment

Because it's impossible to have level 7 coalitions, if your embassy is lower than level 6.
      Romania NBC - Alianta pentru romani activi

Comment

Ah OK I missed that part of it.

Comment

I have also personally checked their embassies in regular bases (not in the war page) and they have the same embassy level as in the war screen and the video.
          So no crowning were made. It's just a pure hack!

In between you can find some "normal" bases with "normal" coalitions as well.
          Last edited by VictorDominations; 09-07-2017, 03:18 PM.
          Ares Army

Comment

Victor, you better report them to CS, with screenshots for each cheating player and explain that level 7 coalitions are only available on level 6 embassy..

Comment

Originally posted by Imaera View Post
              Victor, you better report them to CS, with screenshots for each cheating player and explain that level 7 coalitions are only available on level 6 embassy..
              Imaera I did that too. But I also want everyone to know who Turk Beyligi are!
              Ares Army

Comment

Our last war was also with a cheating alliance. We reported few players, but after they made their attacks. They haven't been online since. You might not need to fight this war, if they get banned/suspended before attacking.

Comment

Imaera I hope Nexon will start to take immediate action in cases like these. We have reported a few times too but it didn't seem to help.
                  Ares Army

Comment

Tin soldier, this Alliance has been cheating for a long time in more ways then one. Please do something about them once and for all. We're all tired of their obvious cheating over and over again. Thank you

Comment

TinSoldier please look into this cheating alliance. They are very blantant about filling enemy strongholds in wars with crap troop cards and clearly exploiting their coalitions. They are scared that they are called out and setting normal coalitions now lol. Please ban this cheating alliance as they been exploiting these bugs for a long time now with other wars and nothing has been done yet. It's a shame that they can't fight normally and got to resort to cheats and exploits.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7695.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	597315
                        Here's more examples of cheating by this alliance. Apparently they can train Field howitzers and green jackets with GA Armory

Comment

• morrisx
                          morrisx commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sometimes, there are sales, where you can by these troop upgrades. In that case its possible, that he can train atomic troops with GA armory.

Wow... I hope they get banned if all this is correct
                        Fun, Chatty, Strategic Warriors
                        The Shred

Comment

thats a korean game quality... now a days if you play without cheat like me. you will only come here and find more and more lies from devs....

Comment

• K1ng_kriting
                            K1ng_kriting commented
                            Editing a comment
                            lol..maybe we come here to see people play like that
                            Last edited by K1ng_kriting; 09-08-2017, 07:50 AM.

• stanleychan
                            stanleychan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Totally agreed

I couldn't find these guys in the search, so looks like they got the boot.

Comment

• SnakeEyes
                            SnakeEyes commented
                            Editing a comment
                            None of the players have gotten the boot yet after being so blatant and Nexon doing nothing. If you search for Top Alliances they are the #14 team(i guess they cheated to the top)

• BeerMan
                            BeerMan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ok I see them now in the top 100 list. Looks like they have some special characters in the name, so they didn't show up in the search
                        Working...
                        X