Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I watch videos on my Tab, reward don't appear.They do appear when I play on my phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostMr View Post

HT Mk6 does this as well, extremely annoying when attacking maxed out CWA bases. Its fantastic watching a 2k oil tank back and forth against tank guns..
      Tanks of all kinds are still doing this and it's still very annoying.
      Also, has anyone else noticed that artillery and archers are splitting off into distinct groups lately? I rely on archers to protect my artillery but I'm having to use planes more and more to protect them.
      Been happening to me in the last month or so.
      Some kind of troop demarcation issue?
      Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

• wrathchild_78
        wrathchild_78 commented
        Editing a comment
        yes I have noticed that too!

• I remember an annoying bug that's been here from day 1: the devs rarely listen to us or implement our sensible ideas.
      Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

• Spot anything weird?
        https://flic.kr/p/2bpzVHW
        https://flic.kr/p/2aoeFvJ

Couldn't attach fullsize pictures, hence the image uploader site used
        Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• the challenges are not working. Battles are getting lost and the replays can't be seen except by the base owner.
          Any fix pls?

Comment

• The vault interest is not being applied at all and all they want to do is argue with you about it. Also the add screenshots to CS is not fixed

Comment

• A few annoying bugs:
              1) When logging out with active Training Blessing and logging in after the expiry of this blessing, the troops are not trained accordingly (the effect of the expired training blessing is not taken into consideration)
              2) When extra building is activated (Ninja Dojo, Shaolin Temple, Tank Workshop, etc.) which increases the troop size, the retrain functionalities are not taking the increased troop size into consideration.
              3) In case you get disconnected (and lose as a result of this the whole army), the Retrain (for free) button is not appearing - there is no way to instant retrain (without resource and time demand) your troops after a disconnect.
              4) Troop cards deployed on the edge of the map (Alliance Gate/Museum edge) are not advancing into the base
              5) Attacking troops are not returning fire, when attacked by defending troops with drastically reduced hit-points (a nearly killed HT mk5 can kill the whole attacking army)
              6) Rallying of troops under the Strength of Gladiator Blessing will cancel the SoG blessing as soon as the target of the rally is destroyed. (regardless of the remaining duration of the SoG Blessing)
              7) Fighter planes are choosing random target as soon as the raid target is destroyed (should target the nearest building/defending troop to its original target)
              8) Friendly challenges are not updating in most of the cases, or not showing the full progress of the attacks done on them.
              9) Bases challenged in Friendly challenges behave differently, when challenged a base submitted from the Home Base set or from the War Base set. The Home base challenges are using the Museum Buffs, and Blessings activated on your Home base, whereas the TC defenders are from your actual TC. Challenges submitted from War base set seems to have no Museum Buffs, activated Blessings and TC defenders will be from your actual war's donated TC troops, as well as the Stronghold troops.

And a few rants:
              There are many inconsistencies in various aspects of the defending troops abilities - the donated and core defenders are behaving differently... splash damage active for TC defenders - if researched - but not for other defenders (from Bunker or Factory), etc.
              The coalition buffs are applied on some of the troop cards (for example Aztec coalition) as of the Mercenary buff, sometimes as of Barrack troops buff, and sometimes not applied at all, regardless of origin. Although the origin of the special units is not described anywhere (spies, assassins, etc.)

your beta tester

Cheaters can't attack

Comment

• Originally posted by Radzeer View Post
                7) Fighter planes are choosing random target as soon as the raid target is destroyed (should target the nearest building/defending troop to its original target)
                8) Friendly challenges are not updating in most of the cases, or not showing the full progress of the attacks done on them.
                these 2 are the most annoying of all....

Comment

• Can't view replay and share option on battle log
                  https://flic.kr/p/NLyLiv
                  Last edited by No Angel; 10-30-2018, 12:27 PM.
                  Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

• When retraining an army with attack helicopters in it and one barracks under construction some troops are being assigned to the under construction building. While nice in that it's actually building them, it's really annoying if you are trying to change your troop spread and can't because those troops are 'locked in' to the training cue.

Comment

Working...
                    X