This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadwicke View Post
    Need a status update on unviversiy and capstones not working in war?!?!? My deadline to delete the game and get a refund is tomorrow , have a teleconference with Google set up about this issue of fraud by nexon , can't sell me something that works for a whuwh then doesn't goal if nothing is addressed is to get this game removed from Google play as they amount they will be refunding me will set presidece for others to get a titto refund...whats the catch to a total refund you may ask ...well in the ammoam I'm asking for back I have to file a fraud statement , what happens to apps while a fraud investigation is ongoing we'll see Google will remove nexon big huge games from gooGoo play ....beter hope Googles investigation is fasyfa than you investigation NEXON !! 2 weeks no defense is a game killer some play to kill hard bases others play to have the hard base that no one can take that is your fraud it was working perfectly you had make a update ...those are always so smooth...(sarcasm) anyway 24 hours to go until myself and a group of big spenders pull out of the game and get refunded , thing about this game real people come together and you necne know what their profession is , some are programmers some are lawyers not a good group to leave unsatisfied with their ivestment in entertainment. Just saying , we loved this game (past tense) and with the refund we could be similar levels in other games that aren't broke and where customer service really exists , talk to you tomorrow nexon
    So, did you end up having that conference with Google?
    Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

I have another new issue I think.
      Issueonated troops at 6 donated troops max
      I noticed it the other day I revolted to the French and noticed that my max donations were 6 I thought this was weird because my alliance gate says it is 18.
      Please fix this bug thankyou. Cheers.

Comment

Cheating seems to be a major issue now. There’s clearly one doing the rounds that’s widespread and a known bug. Can we get an update on how Nexon are going to resolve this issue please. Also, how should players that have been affected by this cheat apply for compensation from Nexon? After all, any player losses are ultimately the responsibility of the company.

Comment

I just asked for some alliance troops and the request went out as 271
          https://imgur.com/a/bQLxvmO
          TinSoldier , while I enjoy deploying over 200 Alliance troops I suspect the defender might not be as impressed and is likely to report me as a cheater.
          Just how long is this going to continue? Do the devs realise how ridiculous they look not fixing this after all this time?
          Anyway, I'm off to enjoy my instant army!
          Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

• TinSoldier
            TinSoldier commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for the screenshot!

The team is still looking into it. I'll push them for an update.

• DUSTY1
            DUSTY1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Almost hate to report this one, but my alliance is having difficulty staffing the troop donations of one of our players!!!! I can only give him so many mk-1s and howies. We're all running out!

Originally posted by Chadwicke View Post
          Ok just saw the spotlight , now I'm really upset , your going to introduce new stuff while the university and the capstones are not working in war and I'm supposed to buy a power plant....um NO!!!!!! Fix the old bugs before you make new ones
          Please don't be silly Chadwicke .

Comment

Issue: The button for Donate Troops, vanish for the player
            Description: After the upgrade, the account of player "LoganMTM" don't get troops by Request Troops

video and image, in this link

https://goo.gl/PGCMXd

Comment

Originally posted by Lii Min Br View Post
              Issue: The button for Donate Troops, vanish for the player
              Description: After the upgrade, the account of player "LoganMTM" don't get troops by Request Troops

video and image, in this link

https://goo.gl/PGCMXd
              I also have this problem with half of the people in the alliance.
              It appeared after you recently updated the chat.
              Please correct this soon!

Comment

• DUSTY1
                DUSTY1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sorry but the game requires balance. Until our player gets his 277 troop donations, there won't be any left for you.

1. Troop Donations. In the past 24 hours, we are having problems donating 3 tanks when a player has 27 spaces available. They can only get 2 tanks + 8 troops it seems. Hope this is fixed.
              2. Haphazard ordering of troops for war. This war I had to hand pick all the battle order because it was so haphazardly placed. In a 20 player battle list 5 & 14 are the loot bases, and I had to assign a high ranked player to hit their lowest ranked because he was harder than most of their order in level and age.

Comment

Something old and familiar:
                Tanks driving up to a building/tower, then backing off to a range of three before firing (while taking fire all the while). Been around for a while. (same with Generals upgrading to tanks)
                We're aware of the mechanics and reasons behind it but come on!
                TinSoldier , why are some of these old and seemingly easy-to-recode issues not fixed yet?
                My Brits know where their range of 5 begins, so does my artillery. Why is it so difficult with the tanks?
                Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

Is it because they start as melee units and then have range increased as they are upgraded? Do they have to remind themseleves of how an attack used to happen, then back off to the correct range? Silly and frustrating indeed!

Comment

• Manifesto
                    Manifesto commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's exactly what it is. They've spent so much time in the saddle it's hard to make the adjustment to a tank!
                    Either that or they knock on the door to see if anyone's home before they blast away, perhaps to protect the civilians?

The main issue is that my alliance doesn't see me in chat and I still see my old alliances's chat sometimes when I log in. This is frustrating and has a major impact on game-play.

I spend too much time and money on this game for these kinds of bugs. If this isn't fixed soon I will not play this game anymore - or give ya another dime!

Comment

Issue addressing not able to post chat and get alliance troops after changing alliances is still broke and has not been resolved in over four days..

Comment

The isue with chatroom and alliance problem still in the mive . U did not made not even o e think.. And i keep sendind mesaage from. Game. Platform.. And do t know why evwry time u put me reset and clear cache.. Becouse u know the problem it is not fixed.. Why do t u respect.. Us.. I ask crown for all those resourses that i spent in war . And u did not even say yes or no
                      Im. Player id 23364050

Comment

Anyone who has left an alliance or joined an alliance can only see previous alliance chat , they cant request they can't chat in either the chat from the old alliance or the new the chat has not been fixed please @tin solider take that down that it had been fixed , I'm back to getting basic messages from CS again saying it's a new issue

Comment

Now no one can request or recive troops way to mess things up worse #uinstall and quit

Comment

Working...
                          X