Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not at all surprised to finally decide to check out this forum and find this tactic issue has been a problem for over a year now. I first complained to support in game about this about 7 months ago and about 5 more times since then. Each time being told the same thing. They are aware of this bug and are working on a fix. Well, frankly it seems to me like Nexon needs to hire some better programmers. It makes no sense to me that all the troops can finish building while i am offline and that all but my tactics go through the que just fine until it gets to that last tactic. Then it just sits there until i log back on and only then will that last tactic start training. I have tried this with every tactic, in various order in the que, and with or without the tactic blessing. Makes no difference at all. That last tactic just refuses to start training until i log back in. I have even been unable to play before for 2 days. So annoying to log in after 2 days only to find i cant do a battle for another 40 minutes or longer. But of course we know.... They are "working" on a fix.... Apparently for over a year now.

Comment

Response to No Diamond or National trade goods after 5 star victory you say visual glitch. You are wrong I have been keeping track they are flat missing

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel View Post
        Response to No Diamond or National trade goods after 5 star victory you say visual glitch. You are wrong I have been keeping track they are flat missing
        I agree, that's not a visual glitch, we really don't get them, I checked this many times.

Also I have 126 units in my town center, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS DONATION BUG WHICH LASTS FOR MONTHS ??

Comment

Why in the world war sometimes appears the "target is already under attacked" and I can't attack that target, and after that I lost one attack without any results?

Comment

Fix the replays! They have become HORRIBLE!!! The misalignment between MP results screen and the replay and between the WW results screen and the replay happens way more often since the last upgrade. Infuriating!

Comment

Since 18/8/2018 the Decoy lag issue is still "under investigation" how long can this issue go on? While the investigation continues why not just remove this tactic from the game so that the huge number of ppl like me who are so frustrated by it can play as we are supposed to. Everybody is equally affected by its removal an we can move on as we always do.

Comment

• yemen
                yemen commented
                Editing a comment
                I would probably just quit if they removed the decoy at this point. After the tactic nerf of the other good tactics (sabotage, betrayal) it is the only one I use.

The lag has gotten a lot less bad in the last few releases. It is basically just a contributor to the game getting overwhelmed by the number of troops deployed - on a max saladin base during a war attack, that can happen without a single decoy down.

the cap for Saladin "hold the gates" isn't working. This needs to be fixed ASAP as a great amount of effort had to go into completing this.

Comment

Need a time frame on the university working in war the point of sale bug was fixed in 4 hours now this hold the gates issue asi assume all leaders are not working in war when you made the game pay to win you changed expections , we now pay to win like gambling almost so our expectations are way higher than just pay to play , this better go from investigation to fix being prepared to fixed in less than 1week

Comment

Chad, why are you assuming all Univ is not working in war?
                  My Game ID is Dradis

Comment

If capstone is not working then all aren't watch your wars see mortars do no damage watch your own hits and you will notice HT are very weak now

Comment

Why is hold the gates still being investigated I is obviously not working needs to be updated to a fix is being prepared

Comment

Troops shooting at walls with another broken wall next to them.
                        Troops shooting at the end of a wall with nothing next to it; Troops breaking a wall to enter a compartment then breaking another wall 3 blocks down to exit.
                        Something that has been an issue in the past, which has not happened as much in the last few months, but is still happening, that's the point!
                        Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

Enough with th investigation into why university is not working especially all defense perks , time to take action and fix this the game play in war is terrible without defense working properly. All those 30% boosts ateare working and hold the gates , is a joke now troops spawn is second wave time not first wave time , many players are oblo giving this a few more days and then going to Google and apple for a total refund based on fraud , we make purchases they don't work we want them to work but an investigation isn't going to cut it, things are still bwibe investigated from a year ago, Time to fix it or I'll take my 14k back and put it into another game , definitely not a nexon big huge game company ever again. As far as I'm concerned if not updated status in the next 72 hours going for a total refund of everything I ever purchased since 2015

Comment

Ok just saw the spotlight , now I'm really upset , your going to introduce new stuff while the university and the capstones are not working in war and I'm supposed to buy a power plant....um NO!!!!!! Fix the old bugs before you make new ones

Comment

Need a status update on unviversiy and capstones not working in war?!?!? My deadline to delete the game and get a refund is tomorrow , have a teleconference with Google set up about this issue of fraud by nexon , can't sell me something that works for a whuwh then doesn't goal if nothing is addressed is to get this game removed from Google play as they amount they will be refunding me will set presidece for others to get a titto refund...whats the catch to a total refund you may ask ...well in the ammoam I'm asking for back I have to file a fraud statement , what happens to apps while a fraud investigation is ongoing we'll see Google will remove nexon big huge games from gooGoo play ....beter hope Googles investigation is fasyfa than you investigation NEXON !! 2 weeks no defense is a game killer some play to kill hard bases others play to have the hard base that no one can take that is your fraud it was working perfectly you had make a update ...those are always so smooth...(sarcasm) anyway 24 hours to go until myself and a group of big spenders pull out of the game and get refunded , thing about this game real people come together and you necne know what their profession is , some are programmers some are lawyers not a good group to leave unsatisfied with their ivestment in entertainment. Just saying , we loved this game (past tense) and with the refund we could be similar levels in other games that aren't broke and where customer service really exists , talk to you tomorrow nexon

Comment

Working...
                              X