X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usa jet
    replied
    Map editing glitch from bastions still a major problem. TC kicked out of middle on war base making my war base useless. Keep getting “be patient” from CS. Their incompetence and lack of proactive effective communication is maddening. They simply don’t care other than to continue to collect millions from players. Game us ruined for me.

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, this is Major. Priority, please. And the map editor thingy.

• Xabar
    replied
    Originally posted by {[Fresh
    }Kratos;n653945]The war base donation bug seems to be still not fixed after the last update. Everyone has -3 defensive slots available compared to their normal donation request slots.

It's probably the +3 alliance perk being inactive, after the matchmaking overhaul? Please fix this, this is actually a major issue. It can mean the difference of one more donated Armored Car among other things.
    True. this have to be fixed,, it is the alliance peack +3 donation.

Leave a comment:

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
    replied
    The war base donation bug seems to be still not fixed after the last update. Everyone has -3 defensive slots available compared to their normal donation request slots.

It's probably the +3 alliance perk being inactive, after the matchmaking overhaul? Please fix this, this is actually a major issue. It can mean the difference of one more donated Armored Car among other things.

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    replied
    Reminder for 6.5 Known Issue :

Issue: Forest can sometimes re-appear after being cleared
    Work Around: Please contact CS if you are encountering this issue.

First one account having this since early 2018, and​​​​​​now my alt is suffering this too! So, I've been wasting resources and time to keep clearing forests in 2 accounts! 😐

Leave a comment:

• Xabar
    replied
    TinSoldier Bugs after last updates:
    -Sally Ride Alliance Extra Troops is not applying to defense in War Bases;
    -Alliance Gate perk is not applying to defense in War Bases;
    -Some negative values in Troops request in the chat (negative values)
    -Aparently Salidin hold the gates is not working
    -Some Players said that all defensive plus forom university are not working in wars.
    -Notifications won't work in android divices

Leave a comment:

• KingoftheBongo
    commented on 's reply
    The Airstrip indeed finished... let‘s see at upgrade to LVL2...

• No Angel
    commented on 's reply
    KingoftheBongo, you finished second airstrip? This issue was related to it. Maybe they've fixed it previous update. I was too worried I crowned my airstrip upgrade 😆 never happened since then.

• KingoftheBongo
    commented on 's reply
    The problem didn‘t happen again since then... In battle I lost almost all troops. Usually going all in once a day...

• wrathchild_78
    commented on 's reply
    i remember they said they wont fix the icons...

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yeah, forgot about those. I remembered there was something else but couldn't think of what it was^^

So yes, caravans and traps

• Manifesto
    commented on 's reply
    Same with some traps.

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
    replied
    This is a really small thing and has probably been posted before, but:

When you press upgrade on Caravans, it doesn't show the artwork of the next level Caravan, but just the level 1 Caravan image. On farms it works fine, you can see the graphics of the next level, but not on Caravans. I can't think of another building that is like this, so I assume it is a bug, and it would be probably a really simple fix.

Edit: this is also the case if you just press "info" on the caravan
    Last edited by {[Fresh]}Kratos; 03-25-2019, 06:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    commented on 's reply
    I noticed this happened if we lost either mercenary or aircraft in battles.
    Retrain function always appear when we only lose regular troops.

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
    commented on 's reply
    This was fixed today when they wiped the chat, try it now. We had the same problem, now no issues
Working...
X