Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I have been unable to bring up my alliance listing from the Alliance Gate. Is this experienced by others or is there something I need to do? I've logged out and in all day with no success.

Comment

• Everytime I log into the game, the progress of the new event system is gone! I cant get any rewards.

Comment

• TinSoldier BHG_Muet
        Many of the issues on page 1 going back to 5.3 are showing as ''investigating'' or ''preparing a fix''. Are these simply outdated or are these issues EVER going to be addressed?

Comment

• Why is still the lag issue not on the list?
          only way i dont have lag during world wars is if i use big tanks...and that because there is only a few of them instead of an 170 places army
          i dont understand why you ppl dont make a settings page where ppl can choose 'high', 'medium', 'low' settings...its all in the game already. At startup the game looks at the amount of memory and stuff and for instance, my tablet A 2016 is addressed to as 'high settings'...that actually gives me lag, so why cant i manually set it to medium and hopefully play without the damn lag?

this game could be so much more efficient...at startup it loads the alliance info a cpl of times, it loads all eventinfo for all ages, it load war info, etc, etc...why? Why not only load the stuff you actually need when you open that particular screen? And why load everything? If i open the war map i only use the places and the names....only if i open the other screens, i need more info....so why load everything all in once? And why load all event info for all ages if my age is space age? Why not only load event info if i actually open the event and just load MY ages info?
          the amount of info loaded that you dont actually need, is overwhelming...eats up memory for nothing...

during wars i am pretty sure its the gpu of my tablet thats too weak to handle everything that moves on screen...so why am i obligated to load every picture in high definition? I rather have them medium without lag then high with lag...so either include the gpu into the process of determining the settings OR let ppl choose at which settings they r willing to play...

i really dont understand why adressing the lag issue is such a drama...it isnt even on the known bugs....

Comment

• Update for DA please.

Comment

• Is BHG incompetence a known issue?

Comment

• Hey, Nexon Where are you? Why you dont answer me? I'm still report this all of bugs that you have and YOU FEEL REALLY BUT..But you just feel but and You dont do anything for this.. But when you take my money you Feel glad and happy right?
              I speak with Allen, Ken, Master Shiro, and some other guys from "your teams But they say only theoretical answer without to provide me anything correct answers. They say about our mistake problem networks/tech/device/ (ok in the beginning when happen this I say in my self maybe is my phone or internet that have problem so I do step by step that you say me and every war attack I make all this things restart I find best connection clear the memory) But still 2 years this happen and happen so is not my problem is your Idiots problem bugs, ghostbase, And is painful when happen during to the wars... there you lose glory and you are not alone you have 40 real people that have also disappoint.. And also they lose real money for what?? For you bugs in your game?? So where you Nexon?? DONT SLEEP... You prepare Digital? I will be glad to play like iron age without bugs really!!

Ghostbase bugs happen:
              Most of us are getting Crashed
              And sometimes we face same problem
              Especially if the base have his airdefnce or towers near the forest
              So when u run ur plane or bomber
              Over the airdefnce or towers
              The ur plane got shooted and die while it ks very close to the forest edge
              Then game will crash
              This is nexon bug

(Apologies for my English)

Comment

• Your work is accumulating 😁
                every update you do, you get more balls-up πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
                are you preparing for the world record? ✌🏼πŸ₯‡
                you beat yourself day by day. Congrats!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Comment

• Lack of museum war artifacts an issue at the moment??

Comment

• How about the issue where players can press map edit and simultaneously accept a friendly challenge and cause the game to enter an exploitative state?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannibals View Post
                      How about the issue where players can press map edit and simultaneously accept a friendly challenge and cause the game to enter an exploitative state?
                      This issue has been closed a couple of months ago as well as the similar with a war replays.

Comment

• TinSoldier BHG_Muet
                        Are you ever going to answer the questions asked in this thread?
                        Or are you going to communicate anything about any bug in this thread?
                        Anything?
                        Some word from you - that's all we want.

Comment

Working...
                        X