X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True God
    replied
    Guess what.....we still have ridiculous decoy lag on android. So much so that I can't even use this invaluable tactic in wars now because the whole thing freezes. Surely this cannot be TOO difficult to amend?

Leave a comment:

• Rachel
    replied
    A small increase in game crashes my butt. Fire all the goggle employees that should fix it. Seriously an upgrade seizes to be an upgrade if things don't work. Can't raid if it crashes all the time and it is getting worse by the day. Stop adding and fix what you have.

Leave a comment:

• James120198
    replied
    As of this morning my game will not load. It was working last night. It starts to load with the picture and writing underneath it and then there is also a number at the left top corner. That number is 32527516. After the picture loads and then it starts to go away like it would normally do to start the game it just cuts off . I did contact support but I wanted to see if anyone else had any issues? Or if anyone else knew a fix for this? I have an iPad with The most up-to-date operating system.

Leave a comment:

• DUSTY1
    replied
    Anybody just lose their war about 15 min ago? It came back up with errors scouting and is losing battles fought.

Leave a comment:

• TinSoldier
    commented on 's reply
    Please try again. The newest update should be available in all regions now!

• ambulldog145
    replied
    last upgrade on android, game does not start! help...

Leave a comment:

• Persia
    commented on 's reply
    Don't forget supply carts!

• ambulldog145
    replied
    food resorces go negative after the battle. block issue : impossible to traine troops, collect food from farms....
    please check.

Leave a comment:

• JMoney
    replied
    >Issue: Missile Silo: Info Window and Upgrade Window do not match.

I'll be honest, I think the Silo actually displaying the damage AND the DPS is super super useful and definitely NOT an issue. Keep it. Infact, make every other building in the game match its parity too.

Leave a comment:

• geak78
    commented on 's reply
    7 months later and still happens. Looks like they've tried at least once because all the sudden unfilled requests stayed visible after you request again and any troops donated to the first would simply disappear. Haven't seen that in a little while now but still getting a lot of notifications they are full when they show far from it.

• geak78
    replied
    I keep getting linked here about my issue that is completely different than the connection/crash issue listed.

For several months now I have been unable to participate in wars due to the game crashing the moment I press attack but only in wars and friendly challenges. The pop up for your current troops/tactics doesn't even load. Every time I mention this I'm instructed to restart, turn off sounds/music, close other apps, etc. I've tried all that. Even did a factory restart on my phone. Also installed the game on my wife's phone. Exact same crash at the exact same time.
    When I mention that I'm told it is a known issue and linked to the forums. However, that is referring to an issue from months ago regarding connection issues. This is different. Both phones I've used are Galaxy S7 edge if that matters. I'm really regretting pumping real money into the game.

Nothing has changed since 2 months ago when I sent you this video of the war attack crash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM85S_xdkTM
    and the same thing clicking friendly challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqYcEgdSchw

Someone on reddit was nice enough to actually respond to me with something other than copy/paste answers and gave the impression they thought they fixed it months ago and told me to put in another ticket. I did that 2 months ago when I uploaded these videos. Got the exact same unhelpful answers.

Leave a comment:

• Jolly the Wise
    replied
    Alliance perks have reset to 1 for some alliances. As a result many have stopped playing war, it is a known issue. This has gone on for days now. Why has nothing been said about it here?

Leave a comment:

• Manifesto
    replied
    Where's the fix for troops AI?
    Troops shooting at walls while standing next to an opening.
    Troops walking past buildings because they targeted another building while behind a wall.
    Troops moving towards building, then backing up again before shooting.
    Bumping this thread!

Leave a comment:

• DUSTY1
    replied
    2 new bugs. Since the end of the double loot event, I've not been awarded national trade goods.

The nexonm.com support site I keep getting referred to isn't working.

Leave a comment:

• Manifesto
    replied
    Issue: Tanks/Vehicles backing up to their designated range before shooting
    Description: If you deploy vehicles too close to a building or they stray close to a building, they'll back up to their prescribed ''range'' and then shoot. If they stray too close to defensive towers it might be their last mistake.

I deployed Napoleon on a cleanup detail this morning and he reversed, almost into the forest, before shooting at a farm, because I deployed him right next to the farm.
    TinSoldier , I've seen posts with this bug from March 2016, please do something.
    In fact, many of the bugs in this section are also more than a year old from other posts!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X