X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder for 6.5 Known Issue :

Issue: Forest can sometimes re-appear after being cleared
    Work Around: Please contact CS if you are encountering this issue.

First one account having this since early 2018, and​​​​​​now my alt is suffering this too! So, I've been wasting resources and time to keep clearing forests in 2 accounts! 😐
    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• The war base donation bug seems to be still not fixed after the last update. Everyone has -3 defensive slots available compared to their normal donation request slots.

It's probably the +3 alliance perk being inactive, after the matchmaking overhaul? Please fix this, this is actually a major issue. It can mean the difference of one more donated Armored Car among other things.
      Fresh

Comment

• No Angel
        No Angel commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, this is Major. Priority, please. And the map editor thingy.

• Originally posted by {[Fresh
      }Kratos;n653945]The war base donation bug seems to be still not fixed after the last update. Everyone has -3 defensive slots available compared to their normal donation request slots.

It's probably the +3 alliance perk being inactive, after the matchmaking overhaul? Please fix this, this is actually a major issue. It can mean the difference of one more donated Armored Car among other things.
      True. this have to be fixed,, it is the alliance peack +3 donation.

Comment

• Map editing glitch from bastions still a major problem. TC kicked out of middle on war base making my war base useless. Keep getting “be patient” from CS. Their incompetence and lack of proactive effective communication is maddening. They simply don’t care other than to continue to collect millions from players. Game us ruined for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kratos
          The war base donation bug seems to be still not fixed after the last update. Everyone has -3 defensive slots available compared to their normal donation request slots.

Just want to bump this again so it isn't forgotten for the next update, which I hope comes soon. Please do not ignore this, it is a major difference having 3 less troops in all war bases.
          Fresh

Comment

• Would war matchup fix is not a fix, my alliance has been out matched ever since the update, the latest is our top 4 players are atomic age and the opponent top 4 are cold war and space age. Making war increments of 10 makes it harder to start a war when you can’t get enough to get to the next 10, and just get overwhelmed by stronger players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kratos View Post

Just want to bump this again so it isn't forgotten for the next update, which I hope comes soon. Please do not ignore this, it is a major difference having 3 less troops in all war bases.
              TinSoldier BHG_Muet

One more bump for this. War base donation bug still not fixed, alliance perk 3 still inactive: -3 troops availabe to donate. Can we get any news on this? Really frustrating. This shouldn't take that long to fix. It's been almost 2 months.
              Fresh

Comment

• What about destroying town center, quick victory and getting 75% damage in world war. and only getting 30% damage as a result. BTW everyone complaining about these issues, stop paying for everything that is on sale. Maybe they will fix these issues when all this money that goes their way. Every problem I post gets deleted, stop hiding from the truth. You all say you listen but you really do not. Otherwise these issues would be fixed years ago.

Comment

• Give up this good image you all give off. Look at all these people that want answers but you just unapproved them because you do not care. Idiots.

Comment

• and the bastions bug has been fixed for war bases but not normal bases. I still have it
                    Hellas Empire
                    Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
                      {[Fresh]}Kratos commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That one is not tied to base type I think, but rather now it's because the bastion as a building seems to take up more space than it should. At the open ended side it looks like 2 more lines of tiles are counted, which is unlike any other building (always 1 line around). So probably that causes the walls/buildings on the open ended side to be knocked off when you open the editor, because it thinks there is already a building there.

So yes, it is not completely fixed yet
                  Working...
                  X