Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not annoying, so I never posted about it; but I think it's good to acknowledge. Every first attempt of login, it always says, ''You have joined Stilettos'' followed by ''Data error. Player ID *****''. Well I've been in my alliance for 6 months πŸ˜†
    Need to restart the game to make it normal login.
    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Assault Rally damage level 4 doesnβ€˜t work. Level 4 tactics don't work. The troops slow down and sometimes stop for a few seconds.

Comment

• yemen
        yemen commented
        Editing a comment
        If you see my thread, the "upgrade" to level 4 assault rally appears to have doubled the firing time. So while your troops run to the next target faster, they will then have to sit and wait for their next time to fire. For an RPG, that is a difference between 2s fire times and 4 seconds. For an MRL, that is 5 or 6 seconds up to 10 or 12, and would be insanely obvious.

https://forum.nexonm.com/forum/nexon...gher-ar-levels

• When is the update that fixes the broken level 4 assult rally

Comment

• Manifesto
        Manifesto commented
        Editing a comment
        Next update.

• I can't clear oil seep and I suspect I'm getting that forest clearing bug πŸ˜‘
      Now on 2 accounts! I think you guys want to tease me eh, devs? πŸ˜†
      ​​​​​
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• Game freeze every time I login! Just happened lately for the last 3 days.

Comment

• Still waiting on the update that fixes assult rally level 4 you could at least take it back to level 3 when it worked TinSoldier when is the update?

Comment

• Any update on the Heavy Tank hitpoints issue that arose with the splash damage going missing and commandos issues? It’s been quite some time now and the other things have long since been resolved.

Comment

• The research for extra alliance troops is not showing up in war screen.

Comment

• hi all, hopefully this is the right place to post this message. we are experiencing a donation glitch. donations do not arrive. donations arrive only when the player is online and not in a battle.
                alliance is β€œprestige”.

Comment

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
                  {[Fresh]}Kratos commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This was fixed today when they wiped the chat, try it now. We had the same problem, now no issues

• Still waiting on the previous update to be fixed like assult rally but it looks now since the previous things were not fixed now nearly everything needs a fix

Comment

• Assult rally is still broken at level 4 long pause it says fixed it is not

Comment

• Retrain function doesn't work properly. At first after battle, the retrain button appeared, but when I clicked the barracks/factory the retrain button disappeared!
                    This is soooo annoying πŸ˜•

One more.
                    So after I did my war attacks, I saw troop requests. I donated. I saw the Retrain for troops I donated. But not for Mercenary and Generals that I lost in previous attack!
                    TinSoldier this is issue we've had since 2 Updates before!
                    Last edited by No Angel; 03-25-2019, 03:44 PM.
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by No Angel View Post
                      Retrain function doesn't work properly. At first after battle, the retrain button appeared, but when I clicked the barracks/factory the retrain button disappeared!
                      This is soooo annoying πŸ˜•
                      Same thing happened to me and I started manually training. Went from one barrack to the next and the retrain was back, with the remainder of the troops available for instant retrain.
                      Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

• KingoftheBongo
                        KingoftheBongo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The problem didnβ€˜t happen again since then... In battle I lost almost all troops. Usually going all in once a day...

• No Angel
                        No Angel commented
                        Editing a comment
                        KingoftheBongo, you finished second airstrip? This issue was related to it. Maybe they've fixed it previous update. I was too worried I crowned my airstrip upgrade πŸ˜† never happened since then.

• KingoftheBongo
                        KingoftheBongo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The Airstrip indeed finished... letβ€˜s see at upgrade to LVL2...

• This is a really small thing and has probably been posted before, but:

When you press upgrade on Caravans, it doesn't show the artwork of the next level Caravan, but just the level 1 Caravan image. On farms it works fine, you can see the graphics of the next level, but not on Caravans. I can't think of another building that is like this, so I assume it is a bug, and it would be probably a really simple fix.

Edit: this is also the case if you just press "info" on the caravan
                      Last edited by {[Fresh]}Kratos; 03-25-2019, 06:46 PM.
                      Fresh

Comment

• Manifesto
                        Manifesto commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Same with some traps.

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
                        {[Fresh]}Kratos commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh yeah, forgot about those. I remembered there was something else but couldn't think of what it was^^

So yes, caravans and traps

• wrathchild_78
                        wrathchild_78 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i remember they said they wont fix the icons...

• TinSoldier Bugs after last updates:
                      -Sally Ride Alliance Extra Troops is not applying to defense in War Bases;
                      -Alliance Gate perk is not applying to defense in War Bases;
                      -Some negative values in Troops request in the chat (negative values)
                      -Aparently Salidin hold the gates is not working
                      -Some Players said that all defensive plus forom university are not working in wars.
                      -Notifications won't work in android divices

Comment

Working...
                      X