Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So our alliance just finished first WW since this update (war started with old version ended with new). All of our players agree troop tray sucks, it kept a couple of my team mates from 5 starring opponents. And now war has ended and we all got NO RUBIES and alliance gates show 0 ruby balance. Buggy update, designed to monetize, likely will backfire, poor product management. And yes I am a PM and multi year player of this game.

Comment

Was there an outcry about the previous troop tray? Where are all the posts demanding a new troop tray?
      Was there a poll about making possible changes?
      Why does ths idiotic company change things that aren't broken and continually ignore all the things that ARE broken?

Comment

I very rarely post on here, but the new troop tray layout is awful. On behalf of the players in my alliance (I’m sure some will post them self’s) why would you want troop tactics before your main army????? I know new things take time to adjust to. But the layout makes no sense. For some reason I seem to scroll for ages to find anything....the list of things seems longer. I have stopped taking troop tactics to war to make it more streamlined. Rally first, planes, main army then war tactics, wonders then I don’t care. I hope this changes. As it feels like you are forcing troop tactics down our throat

Comment

TinSoldier BHG_Muet
          Looking at the changes in this latest update I have a simple querstion: is there anything so critical in this update that it couldn't wait while the devs used their time to fix existing bugs instead?

Comment

performance issues still haven't been fixed. haven't played the game for real in my main account (space age) since the last update.

Comment

Just wanted to check in to see if BHG has done anything to drastically improve the game.... Nope. Still the same game but now all of the troop deployments and sh*t is messed up.... Nice going BHG_Muet TinSoldier This game could've continued being amazing, but alas my decision to quit and stop paying any money for your game was a good decision.

Good luck milking stupid people of their $$$ with pointless Mk# whatever the hell.
              NATE THE GREAT | 240+ CWA | German
              Stop the cheaters. Listen to your players.
              Give us content not new skins on old units.
              100k Players x $10 >> 5k Players x $100

Comment

@TinSoldier
                New troop tray is a DISASTER!
                I think 2 rows troop tray would be way much better, so players do not need to go back and forth scroll to the right and left end

Comment

Working...
                X