Clear All

• jonbly
    replied
    Why Twitter? This is their forum!

Leave a comment:

• Xabar
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootney Lee Fonsworth View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your glimpses into the future, Xabar. I just don't understand that if the information is already out in the world why doesn't TS just post it as one of the first things he does on a Wednesday? The events have to originate right there from BHG Central in Baltimore to begin with. Hell, they're probably on a cycle weeks in advance if there's no new thing they specifically want to promote. Is there really some need to stagger them timezone-wise if they're already locked in?
    they always publish it in my lunch time on twiitter, is not an effort for me, for they is more easy, I agree that is more easy for they

Leave a comment:

• Bootney Lee Fonsworth
    replied
    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your glimpses into the future, Xabar. I just don't understand that if the information is already out in the world why doesn't TS just post it as one of the first things he does on a Wednesday? The events have to originate right there from BHG Central in Baltimore to begin with. Hell, they're probably on a cycle weeks in advance if there's no new thing they specifically want to promote. Is there really some need to stagger them timezone-wise if they're already locked in?

Leave a comment:

• Xabar
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootney Lee Fonsworth View Post
    Why is it up to a player to post these things in the first place? In a game where upgrades take days if not weeks what difference is an extra day's notice for an unchanging weekend sale going to make?
    Just to help other players that sont have twitter or Facebook.

And have a more datailled feedback from devs, some time before that the event start.
    For example today upgrade a general, and in 3 days the boomber with discount.
    or if there is a wall discount, have a free citizen.
    Last edited by Xabar; 05-15-2019, 01:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bootney Lee Fonsworth
    replied
    Why is it up to a player to post these things in the first place? In a game where upgrades take days if not weeks what difference is an extra day's notice for an unchanging weekend sale going to make?

Leave a comment:

• Xabar
    replied
    Originally posted by Ch0s3nByG0dz View Post
    thanks for always posting the events early, but what i dont understand is why should tinsoldier redirect it always, cant you just put it in the right section yourself? lol
    No, I cant. Just users trusted by nexon.

Any way I want to know which defenses have discount

Leave a comment:

• Ch0s3nByG0dz
    replied
    thanks for always posting the events early, but what i dont understand is why should tinsoldier redirect it always, cant you just put it in the right section yourself? lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X