The Maultsby’s Spy Plane Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Maultsby’s Spy Plane Event

The Maultsby’s Spy Plane Event begins soon!
    Enjoy:
    -33% discounts on Bomber, Tactical Helicopter, Heavy Infantry, and Ranged Infantry troop upgrades.
    -25% Discounts on the following defensive buildings: Air Defense, S.A.M. Battery, Missile Silo, Tower, and Anti-Tank Gun

(From 14:00 UTC 5/17 until 14:00 UTC 5/20)

On October 27, 1962, at the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis, U.S. Air Force Captain Charles Maultsby's U-2 spy plane drifted off course into Soviet airspace due to interference from the northern lights. Concerned that the plane could be carrying a nuclear bomb, the Soviets sent several fighter jets to destroy it. Luckily, Maultsby was able to guide his plane out of Soviet territory before he could be shot down.
    Last edited by TinSoldier; 05-16-2019, 01:24 PM.

thanks for always posting the events early, but what i dont understand is why should tinsoldier redirect it always, cant you just put it in the right section yourself? lol
    Ch0s3nByG0dz - leader of DopeReach.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch0s3nByG0dz View Post
      thanks for always posting the events early, but what i dont understand is why should tinsoldier redirect it always, cant you just put it in the right section yourself? lol
      No, I cant. Just users trusted by nexon.

Any way I want to know which defenses have discount

Comment

Why is it up to a player to post these things in the first place? In a game where upgrades take days if not weeks what difference is an extra day's notice for an unchanging weekend sale going to make?

Comment

Originally posted by Bootney Lee Fonsworth View Post
          Why is it up to a player to post these things in the first place? In a game where upgrades take days if not weeks what difference is an extra day's notice for an unchanging weekend sale going to make?
          Just to help other players that sont have twitter or Facebook.

And have a more datailled feedback from devs, some time before that the event start.
          For example today upgrade a general, and in 3 days the boomber with discount.
          or if there is a wall discount, have a free citizen.
          Last edited by Xabar; 05-15-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your glimpses into the future, Xabar. I just don't understand that if the information is already out in the world why doesn't TS just post it as one of the first things he does on a Wednesday? The events have to originate right there from BHG Central in Baltimore to begin with. Hell, they're probably on a cycle weeks in advance if there's no new thing they specifically want to promote. Is there really some need to stagger them timezone-wise if they're already locked in?

Comment

Originally posted by Bootney Lee Fonsworth View Post
              Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your glimpses into the future, Xabar. I just don't understand that if the information is already out in the world why doesn't TS just post it as one of the first things he does on a Wednesday? The events have to originate right there from BHG Central in Baltimore to begin with. Hell, they're probably on a cycle weeks in advance if there's no new thing they specifically want to promote. Is there really some need to stagger them timezone-wise if they're already locked in?
              they always publish it in my lunch time on twiitter, is not an effort for me, for they is more easy, I agree that is more easy for they

Comment

Why Twitter? This is their forum!

Comment

• Bootney Lee Fonsworth
                  Editing a comment
                  I've never understood that either. Their own forum is often the last place to get info. Yeah, it's probably their least trafficked social media by far, perhaps that wouldn't true if it wasn't the last place to get info though?

Truly a chicken or the egg situation.

Forums are a dying niche of the internet. I appreciate your event posts xabar

Comment

* 25%: Air Defense, SAM, Silo, Tower, Anti-tank gun
                  * 33%: Bomber, Tactical Helicopter, Heavy Infantry, Ranged Infantry (riflemen)

Comment

Holy Mary mother of Jesus, what ever the post there is always someone who is complaining. "hey, here it is a brand new ferrari all for you all for free" "oh thanks don't get me wrong, but is there another color..and by the way is the tank full?"

Why so negative? Why you cannot just say "Thanks Xabar well done" like Kilgore?

Comment

Thank you Xabar.
                      I wish we could also get future event announcements here also at the same time.
                      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Guess I'm a dying breed of people stubbornly resisting social media. I'm numbly comfortable without fb,instagram,twitter & yada. I rely solely on this forum for info.

Comment

• Uhuru
                          Uhuru commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm exactly the same

But it's more like I just bought a Toyota 2 days ago, can't return it without losing half the value and my favorite dream car just went on sale for 25% off and now cost the same price as the so so car I just bought.... If they would just give us a list of events for the next month all of the griping would stop.
                        NATE THE GREAT | 240+ CWA | German
                        Stop the cheaters. Listen to your players.
                        Give us content not new skins on old units.
                        100k Players x $10 >> 5k Players x $100

Comment

NateTheGreat I'm fine with your example only in case you are referring to a Toyota Supra

Comment

Working...
                          X