• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the release of this patch?

Comment

Originally posted by TinSoldier View Post
      Bastions v7.1 Update Notes
      v7.1 ‘Bastions’ update of DomiNations is coming soon!

Limited Time Buildings
      • You can now place up to 3 Limited Time Buildings on your base - one Offensive, one Defensive, and one Special Type.
      • Check the building’s information window to confirm what type of building it is.
      Wall Bastions
      • Beginning in the Medieval Age, expand your defensive options with these curved wall sections.
      • Customize your base by connecting Bastions to Walls and Gates.
      • You can fit buildings with a small footprint (like Sniper Towers and Anti-Tank Guns) inside the Wall Bastion.
      • When destroyed, the Wall Bastion leaves Rubble on the battlefield, slowing down enemy units in that space.
      Balance Changes
      Assault Rally:
      • Duration reduced by 50% at all levels
      • Damage reduction removed
      • Attack speed buff reduced by 10% at all levels
      Protect:
      • Protect now reduces incoming damage by 70%
      Troop Donations:
      • The per unit donation cap has been increased from 6 to 20
      Wonders:
      • The Unisphere Space Age Wonder now yields more Rubies
      Timed Quests
      • Timed quests have been updated to only provide one timed quest per day
      Bug Fixes and Improvements
      • Prevented the Big Red 1 from attacking betrayed troops
      • Double Swipe will now exit the game on iPhone X
      • Minor art fixes
      • Minor text edits
      Seems interesting. But I am always afraid to see any new update due to new BUG. Please check/test with all respect before 'update release'. Thanks in advance.

Comment

major bugs seem to happen the most when they introduce some new mechanic.

fitting buildings inside wall segments is a new mechanic

Comment

When?

Comment

april 30 12pm to 3pm UTC

Comment

• Spaceboy
              Spaceboy commented
              Editing a comment
              yes, always on Tuesday evenings..just in the middle of our wars :-)

I totally disagree with messing with AR tactic, the only tactic left useful, yet it's destroyed as all others. +20% for Protect is a joke as what protect needs is more duration (as all tactics).

I'm afraid that we're heading to an ALL OUT DEFENSE game once again, where you have to find a 50XP lower player in order to claim anything more than a quick victory. As for 5 star victories? This becomes a privilege only for the cheaters once again
            "A new power is rising! Its victory...is at hand!"

Comment

Waiting for complainers to flood up after they have updated...
              😆
              ​​​​​​
              Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Dear Devs.
                BHG_Muet TinSoldier Could you give us more details about bastions??
                Bastions Faqs TinSoldier BHG_Muet . Could you publish Bastiosn stats? and the number aviable in each Age? 1) Hiawatha university discount in walls afect bastions?

Comment

Epic fail again as I had said previously the players that can get more than 3 stars is a very small pool and the players who can get 5 is basically the cheaters plus 10 people, you seriously need to listen

Comment

• Chadwicke
                    Chadwicke commented
                    Editing a comment
                    To be clear I'm talking about taking a space age base with Defense

It's somewhat divided on what people want in regards to the ar. I was always doing ok attack wise (246 CWA) and of course me getting 5 stars even off a maxed out cwa 3D base was extremely tough and would require looking at a base for awhile trying to plan something out and picking just the right troop cards that would complement my attack and since I don't put any money into the game it's not just about using max ele archers. That was fun to me trying to figure out what to do and if I fail, I failed but there's always a way. Ar took that part of the game away and realistically I know people find destroying bases in a minute fun but it was bs to me because I spent the last year plus upgrading defenses and such only to have them topple my base without using any offensive coals just by using rpgs and 7 ar all the time. Maybe it's also different because I'm the highest lvl in my alliance than it drops down to aa and lower so our wars are probably different than those people who can't live without ar but we were winning long before ar was a thing. I'd rather have battles be decided by stars than by who was using more troop cards alongside the ar's. If it's a loss, it's a loss. It was always a p2w game anyway and I know there's a sh-i t ton of cheaters but luckily we run into very few. I will say that ar probably went too far the other way, definitely an over correction. If you're going to complete remove the protection aspect than leave the duration the same.

Comment

Agree with sileepuppee , leave the duration the same. Removing the protect component was the right thing to do, but that should have been the only change
                    Bad Rabbits. We hop, you drop. Adults 25+

Comment

Broken, cant move certain things anymore or items won’t load back on map. Essentially, you broke more crap

Comment

Bastions are useless as long as the map editor is not useable because of the known bugs.

Thanks for the update...
                        But please concentrate on first fixing the known bugs.
                        I wanted to try out the bastions and spend an hour in town editor only to find out that I cannot finish my layout due to an invisible element blocking a space.
                        That is highly demotivating.
                        Without a smoothly working town editor we will not be able to facilitate those new features.

Stop throwing out new features every some weeks and instead first fix some of the essential bugs. Please...
                        Bad Rabbits II ~ We Hop, You Drop ~ Adults Playing DomiNations

Comment

• NateTheGreat
                          NateTheGreat commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Fix to the layout editor:
                          Pick up all bastions. Arrange your base layout. Put bastions back down LAST.

Thanks Nate!
                        that does the job!
                        Bad Rabbits II ~ We Hop, You Drop ~ Adults Playing DomiNations

Comment

• NateTheGreat
                          NateTheGreat commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Just sharing the fix for all Glad to be of service.
                      Working...
                      X