The Polymath event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Polymath event

The Polymath event will soon be underway!

A polymath is someone who is learned in an unusually vast array of subjects, like Leonardo da Vinci.
    -Build a University at a 25% discount.
    -Researching Leonardo's University skills are also 50% cheaper for a limited time!

Event lasts from 14:00 UTC 4/17 until 14:00 UTC 4/24.

Last edited by TinSoldier; 04-16-2019, 12:52 PM.

LOL. how about 50% faster. I have leonardo training right now and it wont even be finished during this event, so i cant even partake. i have been training him for like 6 mo now to finish the HT upgrades. The cost is nothing. Only time matters.

Comment

Yup, worthless

Comment

Indeed, we need time discount. Not resources. These events are totally useless.
        Fresh

Comment

I had the same though about time vs. a discount. I can't say I care all that much about the resource costs. Cut the time University takes and we'd all be appreciative!
          Hobbit Zombies! You'll Never Feel So Alive!

Comment

If Nexon cut the times on everything we would have been at Space Age after only 2 years, instead of the 4 years of fun we've all had!
            Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

Originally posted by Manifesto View Post
              If Nexon cut the times on everything we would have been at Space Age after only 2 years, instead of the 4 years of fun we've all had!
              😅👍🏻

but the real fun is not even time cuts.. but when you loose all fights in defense just after buying a stuff for defense ..

Comment

Originally posted by Manifesto View Post
                Because nothing says “fun” like firing off several 14-day builds and then having no reason to play the game for two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                X