X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TinSoldier
    started a topic The Cold War Advancement 6.8 Update

The Cold War Advancement 6.8 Update

The Cold War Advancement update is here!
    **Please note that it may take some time for the update to become available everywhere, so please be patient when attempting to download it.**

New Cold War Upgrades
    Prepare your Cold War civilization for the Space Age with new levels for the following:
    • Defensive Upgrades: S.A.M. Battery, Wall, Gate, Spike Trap
    • Army Upgrades: Command Post, War Academy
    • Plus upgrades for the Alliance Gate and Dock
    Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
    Last edited by TinSoldier; 02-13-2019, 11:23 AM.

• _Flash_
    commented on 's reply
    Sally Ride is the new University Leader as part of the Space Age release.

• Chadwicke
    commented on 's reply
    Is the fix to the assult rally separate from t university leader I'm feeling like to fix the broken assult rally the university was added instead of fixing it , if that is the case to fix the 6 second pause on the level 4 assult rally then that Is unacceptable

• Xenno
    replied
    Any word on who the new university leader is? I have heard talk of one but can find no mention of who it is.

Leave a comment:

• Furykane
    replied
    Hello, please correct asap assault rally level 4. RPG is hitting every 2 second without and every 4 second with.

Leave a comment:

• Manifesto
    replied
    Originally posted by Epic Ninja View Post
    Why does the game need stronger SAM batteries at this point in time? Fighters are already being shredded to pieces by bases with air defense blessings. When are we going to get super sonic fighter mk 7, 8 and 9s to counteract the beefed up bases? The new SAM battery upgrades should really be introduced in conjunction with Mk 7s in the Space Age. If you’re going to do this now, at least make the air training blessing available in the temple or tradable for rubies when that Marco Polo guy visits.
    This update makes sense, at least from Nexon's point of view.
    A lot of people have switched to helis in their army. Helis need planes for overwatch, so what's Nexon to do? Why, increase SAM and A-A defences of course. Plus stronger walls mean more troops will waste time on the walls, and will need more plane protection.
    Then to throw us a bone they give us an air training blessing. I mean, if they weren't expecting us to lose more planes, why give us the air blessing?
    But the blessing isn't part of the temple, its available in a very disappointing dock upgrade.
    Have l missed anything?
    Oh yes, l almost forgot: we get 3 more troops in our alliance gate. Wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• TinSoldier
    commented on 's reply
    We're working on determining the cause behind these feelings. Our current process is a systematic review of all possible upgrades (Library/University/Coalitions/etc) which may take some time to review all combinations. Always happy to chase down any leads you suggest!

• NateTheGreat
    replied
    Everything seems to be going pretty smoothly on this game update, hurray for testing! Thank you developers for making an improvement to the game smoothness and overall functionality. Also thank you for adding a wall level, I know lots of high level CWA players wanted it. Those walls are gonna be nasty to take on.

Now please help us understand why people's planes and factory troops are dying faster? Is it simply a matter of museum upgrades and/or cheating or is it something else?

Also, please provide us updates on MM.

TinSoldier BHG_Muet
    Last edited by NateTheGreat; 02-15-2019, 12:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NateTheGreat
    commented on 's reply
    The font in the troop training screen on factory, airtrip, barracks is different also imo.

• Spaceboy
    commented on 's reply
    haha..you are funny !

• shukra
    replied
    actually i wonder if there wasn't some graphics opmimization ... it seems smoother.

i do note that the numbers in the troop-icons on the battle-bar are a different font, or in a different position, or something.
    it's no matter .. functionally the same, but nobody else has noted it.

Leave a comment:

• Davina
    replied
    So far so good on 6.8. The bug reporting has gone weirdly quiet. You’ve even fixed sharing replays from the main attack screen.

Could this be a landmark update. A glimpse into the future of thoroughly tested updates. Well done dev team. Keep it up 👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• ali koç
    replied
    Helikopter pisti eklene bilir oyuna

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    replied
    What next, I hope there will be new provided troops from the factory to disable sam batteries? 😜

Leave a comment:

• KingCally
    replied
    Wtf!? Why are you guys hellbent on nerfing our air power?? Bombers are going to be COMPLETELY useless with theses new SAM batteries

Leave a comment:

Working...
X