The Rise of the Super Heavy Tank 6.7 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rise of the Super Heavy Tank 6.7 Update

V6.7 Rise of the Super Heavy Tank update of DomiNations is available now!
    **Please note that it may take some time for the update to become available everywhere, so please be patient when attempting to download it.**
    World War Chest
    • Earn at least 1 Victory Star to unlock one of three types of War Chests at the end of a World War!
    • Cadet’s Chest is awarded if you complete a World War attack
    • Combatant’s Chest is awarded if you lost the war but completed both attacks
    • Conqueror’s Chest is awarded to members of the winning Alliance who completed both attacks
    New Cold War Upgrades
    • Increase your Air Defense to level 6
    • The Missile Silo can now be upgraded to level 5
    New Tactic: Assault Rally
    • Find this new War Tactic in your level 7 War Academy starting in the Global Age
    • Assault Rally allows you to direct a part of your forces to a single target with increased speed and attack damage.
    Specialized Speedups
    • Building Speedups will decrease the time it takes to construct buildings, Wonders, and clear Forests
    • Research Speedups can decrease the time it takes to do Library, University, or Blacksmith upgrades
    • Stored in the Archive, these speedups can be found in Sales, Marco Polo, and in Expeditions that use Generals
    Super Heavy Tanks
    • Two new Super Heavy Tanks are coming as all new and powerful Troop Tactics
    • High HP, multiple modes of fire, and the ability to shoot over walls will make these new tanks THE frontline to bring to your next War!
    Bug Fixes and Improvements
    • Improved main messaging windows
    • Video reward UI improvements (available in some regions)
    • Added Upgrade button to Troops inside Army buildings
    • Add video reward opportunities in several places (available in some regions)
    • Corrected visual discrepancy of required citizens to upgrade Roads
    • Prevented network disconnect for some players using 1-hour and 5-day Speed Ups
    • Prevented a crash while sharing replays
    • Stopped a crash that could occur when finishing University research
    • Added a fix to prevent overly long battles
    • Tightened security around Museum currencies
    • Minor art fixes
    • Minor text edits
    Last edited by TinSoldier; 01-25-2019, 11:14 AM.
    Follow Us!
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
    Twitter: @BigHugeGames

TinSoldier . Could you share the Silo lv5 and the Air Defense level 6, stats?

Comment

• Black tiger
      Black tiger commented
      Editing a comment
      Discord users are posting that the silo upgrade is about 9% damage increase and 12% health for 262K oil, 6 workers 12 days. Air defense is around 7% damage increase, 8% health for 12,190,000 gold, 4 workers and 11 days.

Hard to tell for sure as the posters have various museum buffs, but the percentages may be a good guide.

• Xabar
      Xabar commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks @Black_tiger

These are good updates. New tactic is interesting.... but why can't we have that as a second rally button instead of having to use a tactic space?

The world war chests should encourage more war participation and I'll definitely be looking forward to getting those Super Heavies as reward for my war victory
    NATE THE GREAT | 240+ CWA | German
    Stop the cheaters. Listen to your players.
    Give us content not new skins on old units.
    100k Players x $10 >> 5k Players x $100

Comment

I want to believe the new Super Heavy Tank troop tactics are not intended as the next pay to win level above Elephant Archers. I really do.

Comment

• Manifesto
        Manifesto commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep the faith.

I was excited until I re-read it and saw troop tactic. Was hoping for a new unit like the mammoth tank in Command & Conquer that had 2 main guns. But I guess that wouldn’t be historically correct.

Comment

• Black tiger
        Black tiger commented
        Editing a comment
        Historically correct... since when does a foot soldier do more damage than a tank? Let’s just start there...

Does the Assault Rally end when the single target is destroyed, or does it continue for the entire duration (10 seconds or whatever you have it upgraded to)?

Comment

TinSoldier BHG_Muet . Nexon, aparently, fix one of the crown bugs/cheats and some of the museum bugs/cheats. What about the resouses, citizens, mercenaries and tactic troops bugs/cheats?

The infinit Tactic Troops cheats must be fixed before you add super Tactic troops units.
        Last edited by Xabar; 01-22-2019, 10:20 AM.

Comment

The Assault rally can be upgraded in the Armory to have 100%+50% damage reduction for lvl 2 (a protect shield is next to it). Does that mean that the troops under the attack radius will be healed while the defenses will be shooting at them? How can be a damage otherwise reduced to more than 100%. Or maybe it is just a visual glitch
          Last edited by TinSoldier; 01-22-2019, 12:50 PM. Reason: language
          Cheaters can't attack

Comment

Originally posted by Black tiger View Post
            I want to believe the new Super Heavy Tank troop tactics are not intended as the next pay to win level above Elephant Archers. I really do.
            I think you hope in vain. They will be banned in 0SH wars for sure.
            Bad Rabbits. We hop, you drop. Adults 25+

Comment

For the love of god! why can’t we get some new interesting troops in are barracks or factories? Why does Nixon Insist on these pay to win bullish!t troop tactics!?

Comment

And of course the new upgrades for the Silo and Air Defenses are not discounted during the CW Rush event...
                Cheaters can't attack

Comment

• CptBlood
                  CptBlood commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Of course )).. they didn’t even plan it... the same is with that new chest in WW..

Has HT splash damage been removed?

Comment

• Arthur
                  Arthur commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope I didn’t, there’s nothing in the notes to suggest this was planned

• TinSoldier
                  TinSoldier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We are looking into this bug. Thank you for calling it out.

• Chadwicke
                  Chadwicke commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All library not working splash damage proven and now banners you get 3 min in war not the 3:30 you got with the increase also shorter time by 30 seconds to quick victory a totla mess like the update that disconnect the university that took nexon 20 days to fix

More damage to the playability of the game. No troop combo can survive the already over powered silo and now your planes will constantly be dead. Money grab to force museum and tactics troop sales. Complete incompetence.

Comment

TinSoldier BHG_Muet Replay sharing is still partly broken. I can share from the post battle button, but coming from the replay log it crashes still. HT splash damage is gone. Commands can't walk through gates. Some serious pain being experienced by this random nerfing of troops. Not sure if there is anything else, but those are a big deal.

Comment

My Ht7 have lost all splash damage!! They are killing one infantry per hit....WHATS GOING ON

Comment

• Rhabarberbarbar
                      Rhabarberbarbar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Must be a bad joke! Please fix it....
                  Working...
                  X