• Show
Clear All

• Afternoon at the Museum Event!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Museum Artifacts Crafting.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	640711

Are you ready for a day at the Museum? For a limited time, the Museum storage capacity increase has a 20% discount! Take advantage of this deal by tapping the + symbol in your Museum's Artifact Storage section. Additionally, for the duration of this event, all Artifacts you sell will give you a bonus 20% more Mysterious Fragments and Blueprints!

These bonuses will be active 11/28 15:00 UTC - 12/5 15:00 UTC.
    Follow Us!
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
    Twitter: @BigHugeGames

you should give +15 storage FOR FREE since you introduced the WW hall.

Comment

Lol screw the fragments I want the blueprints! 💙
      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• KniferX
        KniferX commented
        Editing a comment
        More fragments means more artifacts, more artifacts means more junk to sell, more junk to sell means more blueprints. So it is in essence +20% fragments +40% blueprints.

• No Angel
        No Angel commented
        Editing a comment
        KniferX still, screw fragments 😆 ! I have almost 50k fragments with 1k blueprints, what's the logic ratio in that, adding to it is the very poor Storage. I'm pretty sure no one sane wants to sit and craft for hours only to sell them junk back (though I know some freak would do it 😄).

• Manifesto
        Manifesto commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess what, there's a blueprint sale just for you.

No Angel The ratio of other upgrade materials you have access to is even worse. Which I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Good for the game in general but bad because the whales will spend on them anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X