No announcement yet.

Remembering the Great War 6.6 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What nations have prohibitions against gambling or paying money for random events in app games? I am asking because Dominations just became one of those games and is now likely breaking the law in quite a few countries. Paying to reroll an artifact with random results is after all a gamble, and you pay money for crowns.

Welcome to Domination's Vega's Edition!

Comment

Nice idea... Can you just give us the option to bring our world war bases into the multiplayer? This will be really nice.

Comment

This update is where we part ways after 3 years. Stage 4 put me on the edge but this crap makes wars a joke.

Comment

I’m not even going to waste my time with a long drawn out post detailing all of the stupid things you have done with this game. I’ve been saying it all along on here, on Discord, and on LINE...troop tactics were a mistake, Stronghold was a mistake, embassy was a mistake, museum was a mistake...anything that is a variable is a mistake. Everyone should be on the same playing field, no one should have an advantage over someone else just because they can afford to buy the best artifacts or troop tactics. You have been taking this fame further and further down the pay to win road and a large portion of your player base clearly disapproves. I always said the day that the museum affected wars was going to be the day I finally have had enough and would quit...well that day was today. I guess I’ll spend more time playing CoC where there is no pay to win, no extra troops, no hidden variables, and the offense and defense is basically perfectly balanced. You have ruined what was potentially the best base building war game out there. I feel like I wasted 3 years of my life.
          If you are looking for an alliance come check us out at Dominion. We currently have 6 alliances: Dominion Elite, Dominion Títans, Dominion Stars, Dominion Empire, Dominion Legion, and Dominion Jedis. Over 200+ members all connected by the required LINE app. Add knattynate and message me to be added to our groups.

Comment

• Spaceboy
            Spaceboy commented
            Editing a comment
            nah..I guess that you had good times also during those 3 years. This is a game, not an investment. Now time to move on to something else. Stupid that they killed one of the best strategy mobile games. This I do not understand...

Yet another stupid thing that museum has done. While they haven’t released the war portion of the museum yet, they now rolled the war artifacts into the rotation. It still takes up room in the inventory so if you actually find a war artifact you like, you have to freaking pay crowns to expand your inventory. Right now I have 15 artifacts and i can’t even keep anything unless I pay more crowns since I need 5 spaces to craft. I know people will say it’s not that many crowns but I don’t want to spend any.

Comment

• Quagmire
            Quagmire commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, good point. Surely the War Wing would have its own Storage facility? Just another petty revenue stream that will affect the casual player more than the big spenders.

Museum - World War Hall is not working

TinSoldier the World War Hall is not working, or at the least is not clear how to use it.
          could you help us?.
          thanks

Comment

Xabar -

The World War Hall is open after all players have access to the newest update. Thank you for your patience!
            Follow Us!
            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
            Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

just crying...
              -10 artifacts for wars so they can sell at least 10 strongest artifacts for huge cash - pay to win at its finest
              -war equipment artifacts are the same as the rest (for troops only) - complete random stats
              -new ALL defensive buildings perks for artifacts - player with higher luck will always win - lottery at its best (u can always increase your luck with cash by buying fragments)
              -instant free upgrades for walls - because walls are not strong enough - or our troops are not weak enough
              -manuals - another premium sell item
              -
              -
              -

...Why am I even bother to write this, I just stop here...
              Join Templars Reborn! Get free tank! War twice a week and become our core member!
              My biggest weakness - I love to use emojis

Comment

Originally posted by MartinK12 View Post
                -instant free upgrades for walls - because walls are not strong enough - or our troops are not weak enough
                You don't like walls? Forget germans, change to british.
                Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

Welp, the greed business strategy continues to shine through! Nice work Nexon! You've taken a work of art and defaced it. I would fire the executive that made these update decisions. Lastly, are you guys not using sentiment analysis for helping in your business decisions? Good lord! You've got to be losing revenue and customers at a god awful rate.

Comment

Are you guys preparing other kind of Dominations?
                    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

TinSoldier the game is crashing and quiting since the last upload. Please Fix it

Comment

Working...
                      X