Remembering the Great War 6.6 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering the Great War 6.6 Update

The Remembering the Great War update is coming soon!

Museum - World War Hall
    • The museum is expanding! Exhibits will be split into the Main Hall and the World War Hall.
    • All new Artifacts with unique uses in World War will be available for the new wing.
    Museum - General Improvements
    • All Legendary Artifacts will be treated as unique items, preventing duplicate Legendaries from being used.
    • You can now re-roll a single modifier for your Museum Artifacts!
    • New Museum info window gives you more information on how to better use your museum
    Centennial of the WWI Armistice
    • COMING SOON! Commemorating the end of World War I 100 years ago, DomiNations is proud to feature new Museum Artifacts and Troop Tactics.
    • Museum Artifacts:
    • Pershing Bas-Relief [World War Hall], Rickenbackerโ€™s Croix de Guerre [Main Hall]
    • Troop Tactics
    • Big Bertha, Whippet Tank, Harlem Hellfighters, A7V Tank, Captain Rickenbacker
    • Troop Tactic Generals: General Pershing, Ferdinand Foch
    • Event Building: Livens Flame Projector
    Wall Manuals
    • A new item type for the Archive, Wall Manuals allow instant upgrades to Wall and Gate segments!
    • Wall Manuals can be found in Mystery Boxes, Marco Polo, from sales, and in-game rewards.
    • Gold II and higher leagues can find Wall Manuals in Victory Chest & League Boats, plus as General rewards on Expeditions!
    Bug Fixes and Improvements
    • Allow Victory Chests to be claimed with 12 Stars as soon as the Spoils of War Library research is complete
    • Updated the Heavy Tank Mk6 artwork
    • Fixed a bug preventing Troops from retraining after watching a video
    • Added tutorials for placing walls and roads
    • Smoothed scrolling on the Map Editor
    • Fixed alignment of Veteran Bazooka Army Troops in Mystery Chests
    • Calculate full Oil costs when retraining multiple generals
    • Added off-screen notifications for Museum, Marco Polo, and Crown pass
    • Prevented World Wars from disappearing and Alliances being unable to search for a new World War
    • Minor art fixes and text edits
    Follow Us!
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
    Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Looks good, TinSoldier. What does "You can now re-roll a single modifier for your Museum Artifacts" mean? Thanks!

Comment

Will the war hall only use the new war-centric artifacts, or will existing artifacts work in the war hall as well?

Comment

Lol. The decline of dominations continues๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

• Quagmire
          Quagmire commented
          Editing a comment
          I disagree. There is a strong community on Discord (probably the same on LineApp). Walls are maxed, next update not coming out until April next year (probably). So this is a period of consolidation. Chance to upgrade troops (Bomber, Commando etc) and buildings (Redoubts) ignored previously. Ready for the next chapter in history.

• ademirk
          ademirk commented
          Editing a comment
          Quagmire,
          If rebalance doesn't move to other way, this game will not have players until April next year.

This game is trash since rebalance stage 3.

Comment

Well, the day we've all been fearing is coming - museum artifacts being used in World Wars. At the very least they'll have their own wing, but that still leaves the very fine balancing act of not making too overpowered artifacts for world war usage.

The big question is, will these artifacts be transparent to someone attacking that base? Meaning, like we can see what coalitions are used by someone before we attack them, will we be able to see what bonuses an enemy has from war artifacts before attacking? If it's completely invisible, then that puts too much emphasis on luck than skill.
          Leader of American Hawks

https://americanhawks.wordpress.com/

Comment

• skychan
            skychan commented
            Editing a comment
            It is putting too much emphasis on luck already, even if they do let us see the buffs, (which I assume they will not).

Right now if you are lucky you can find the right artifact for your preferred method of attack. But did you throw away that one with 5 slots all upgrading commando attack and hp bonus's? Too bad you didn't know it would be gold for world wars one day.

World War's are going to become a joke. You will never know when you are encountering someone who has +60% hp on their defensive structures, or when they can attack you with +80% HP and Damage for their Heavy Tanks and Fighters. This is not the way to have fair matches.

I can't tell if my game is RPG or strategy game. hahaha
          That's why the Rebalances Patch has been like garbage?
          It was EA that you should have touched.
          But, You didn't touch it to make money.

The users turned their backs on you, and with this patch, I'm trying to stop Dominations.
          The game I wanted was a game where I pursued strategy by ability in the same given environment.
          That is why I have played this game for over three years.
          It wasn't a game that depended on luck and money.
          Comparing is not a good thing, but your operations are very different of Clash of Clan.
          Clash of Clan pursued a strategy and that is why it lives a long time.

There are no rewards from World War and contents are only showing RPG elements.
          Do you know how many dives guild are on the World War Leaderboard?
          I've raised this issue for over two years, and you haven't even listened to me.
          Rebalence is NOT

Do you know how many units are useless?
          Mortar, MRL, Commando, etc.
          You should have made a patch to use those units.
          But, Rebalence is NOT

Have you ever thought about the excessive force of the event unit?
          EA powerfull.
          But, Rebalence is NOT

Have you thought about national characteristics?
          But, Rebalence is NOT

Have you thought about the mystery that's not being used?
          But, Rebalence is NOT

You've only been looking for money to patch the rebalance.
          Too high a defense was to proceed with this patch.
          I played this game for 3 years, but now I am very disappointed.
          I loved this game more than anyone else.
          I wanted your patch to pursue more diverse strategies.
          But I realized this patch.
          You're not making strategy games, you're making RPG games to make money.

Comment

• skychan
            skychan commented
            Editing a comment
            What he is saying.

A strategy war game should be about facing off against someone on equal footing. The museum provides things randomly. This makes it unequal. Even if someone were to spend money to endlessly try and catch up bad luck could keep them from it.

Remembering the Great War 6.6 Update
          6.6 Update ์—„์ฒญ๋‚œ ์ „์Ÿ ์ˆ™์ง€ํ•˜๊ธฐ

Remembering the Great War ์—…๋ฐ์ดํŠธ๊ฐ€ ๊ณง ์ฐพ์•„์˜จ๋‹ค!

Museum - World War Hall
          ๋ฐ•๋ฌผ๊ด€ - ์›”๋“œ์›Œ ์Šฌ๋กฏ(?)
          The museum is expanding! Exhibits will be split into the Main Hall and the World War Hall.
          ๋ฐ•๋ฌผ๊ด€์ด ํ™•์žฅ๋˜์—ˆ์–ด์š”! ์ „์‹œํ’ˆ(์œ ๋ฌผ)๋“ค์€ ๋ฉ”์ธ ์Šฌ๋กฏ๊ณผ ์›”๋“œ์›Œ ์Šฌ๋กฏ์œผ๋กœ ๋‚˜๋‰ ๊ฑฐ์˜ˆ์š”.
          All new Artifacts with unique uses in World War will be available for the new wing.
          ํŠน๋ณ„ํ•œ ์“ฐ์ž„์„ ๊ฐ€์ง€๋Š” ๋ชจ๋“  ์ƒˆ๋กœ์šด ์œ ๋ฌผ๋“ค์€
          ์›”๋“œ์›Œ์—์„œ ํ˜ธ๋ž‘์ด์—๊ฒŒ ๋‚ ๊ฐœ๋ฅผ ๋‹ฌ์•„์ฃผ๋“ฏ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Museum - General Improvements
          ๋ฐ•๋ฌผ๊ด€ - ์ „์ฒด์ ์ธ ๊ฐœ์„ 
          All Legendary Artifacts will be treated as unique items, preventing duplicate Legendaries from being used.
          ๋ชจ๋“  ์ „์„ค ์œ ๋ฌผ๋“ค์€ ์œ ๋‹ˆํฌํ•œ ์•„์ดํ…œ์œผ๋กœ ์ทจ๊ธ‰ํ• ๊ฑฐ๊ณ ์š”, ์ „์„ค์˜ ์ค‘๋ณต์‚ฌ์šฉ์„ ๋ง‰์„๊ฑฐ๋ž๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.(?)

You can now re-roll a single modifier for your Museum Artifacts!
          ๊ทธ๋ž˜์„œ ๋‹น์‹ ์€ ์ด์ œ ๋ฐ•๋ฌผ๊ด€ ์œ ๋ฌผ๋“ค์„ ๋‹จ์ผ ํ’ˆ๋ชฉ์œผ๋กœ ์žฌ๋ฐฐ์น˜ ์‹œ์ผœ์•ผํ•œ๋‹ต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค(?)

New Museum info window gives you more information on how to better use your museum
          ์ƒˆ๋กœ์šด ๋ฐ•๋ฌผ๊ด€์˜ ์ •๋ณด์ฐฝ์€ ๋‹น์‹ ์ด ๋ฐ•๋ฌผ๊ด€์„ ์ž˜ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๊ฒŒ ๋” ๋งŽ์€ ์ •๋ณด๋ฅผ ์ค„๊ฑฐ์˜ˆ์š”.

Centennial of the WWI Armistice
          1์ฐจ ์„ธ๊ณ„๋Œ€์ „ ์ข…์ „ 100์ฃผ๋…„

COMING SOON! Commemorating the end of World War I 100 years ago, DomiNations is proud to feature new Museum Artifacts and Troop Tactics.
          ๊ณง ๋‹ค๊ฐ€์˜ด!! 1์ฐจ์„ธ๊ณ„๋Œ€์ „ ์ข…์ „ 100์ฃผ๋…„์„ ๊ธฐ๋…ํ•ด์„œ ์šฐ๋ฆฌ DominationsํŒ€์—์„œ๋Š” ์ž๋ž‘์Šค๋Ÿฝ๊ฒŒ ์ƒˆ๋กœ์šด ๋ฐ•๋ฌผ๊ด€์˜ ์œ ๋ฌผ๋“ค๊ณผ ์ƒˆ๋กœ์šด ์ด๋ฒคํŠธ ์œ ๋‹›์„ ์„ ๋ณด์ผ ๊ฑฐ๋ž๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Museum Artifacts:
          ๋ฐ•๋ฌผ๊ด€ ์œ ๋ฌผ๋“ค
          Pershing Bas-Relief [World War Hall],
          ์ €๋ถ€์กฐ(?) [World War Hall]
          (์œ ๋ฌผ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์ž์„ธํ•œ ๋‚ด์šฉ์€ ๋งํฌ ์ฐธ์กฐ:https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bas-relief, https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EB%B6%80%EC%A1%B0)

Rickenbackerโ€™s Croix de Guerre [Main Hall]
          Rickenbacker์”จ์˜ ์ „์Ÿ์˜ ์‹ญ์ž๊ฐ€(?) ์ „์Ÿ ํ›ˆ์žฅ??? [Main Hall]
          (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croix_de_Guerre)

Troop Tactics
          ์ด๋ฒคํŠธ ์ „์ˆ (?)
          Big Bertha, Whippet Tank, Harlem Hellfighters, A7V Tank, Captain Rickenbacker
          (์ œ1์ฐจ ๋Œ€์ „ ๋•Œ์˜) ๋…์ผ๊ตฐ์˜ ๊ฑฐ๋Œ€ํ•œ ๋Œ€ํฌ; ๊ณ ์„ฑ๋Šฅ ๋Œ€ํฌ(Big Bertha),
          ์˜๊ตญ๊ตฐ์˜ ์‚ฌ๋ƒฅ๊ฐœ ์ „์ฐจ ์œ„ํŽœ(Whippet Tank),
          ๋ฏธ๊ตญ์˜ 369๋ณด๋ณ‘์—ฐ๋Œ€??(Harlem Hellfighters),
          ๋…์ผ๊ตฐ์˜ A7V ์ „์ฐจ(A7V Tank),
          CaptainRickenbacke(์ด์‚ฌ๋žŒ์œผ๋กœ์ถ”์ •:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Rickenbacker)

Troop Tactic Generals: General Pershing, Ferdinand Foch
          ์ด๋ฒคํŠธ์˜์›…์ „์ˆ (?) : ์˜์›…์˜ ํƒ„๋„ํƒ„(?),
          Ferdinand Foch
          (https://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?do...tegoryId=33462)
          (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Foch)

Event Building: Livens Flame Projector
          ์ด๋ฒคํŠธ ๊ฑด๋ฌผ : ๋Œ€ํ˜• ํ™”์—ผ๋ฐฉ์‹œ๊ธฐ(?)
          (https://blog.naver.com/zzang1847/200534476)

Wall Manuals
          ๋ฒฝ ์„ค๋ช…์„œ(?)
          A new item type for the Archive, Wall Manuals allow instant upgrades to Wall and Gate segments!
          ๋ณด๊ด€์†Œ์— ์ถ”๊ฐ€๋œ ์ƒˆ๋กœ์šด ํƒ€์ž…์˜ ์•„์ดํ…œ(?). ๋ฒฝ ์„ค๋ช…์„œ๋Š” ๋ฒฝ๊ณผ ์„ฑ๋ฌธ์„ ์ฆ‰์‹œ ์—…๊ทธ๋ ˆ์ด๋“œ ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ค???!??
          Wall Manuals can be found in Mystery Boxes, Marco Polo, from sales, and in-game rewards.
          ๋ฒฝ ์„ค๋ช…์„œ๋Š” ๋ฏธ์Šคํ…Œ๋ฆฌ ์ƒ์ž, ๋งˆ๋ฅด์ฝ”ํด๋กœ, ํŒ๋งค์ƒํ’ˆ, ์ธ๊ฒŒ์ž„ ๋‚ด ๋ณด์ƒ์„ ํ†ตํ•ด ์–ป์„ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ค.

Gold II and higher leagues can find Wall Manuals in Victory Chest & League Boats,
          ๋ฒฝ์„ค๋ช…์„œ๋Š” ๊ณจ๋“œ2 ์ด์ƒ๋ถ€ํ„ฐ ์Šน์ž์ƒ์ž์™€ ์‹œ์ฆŒ ๋ณดํŠธ๋ฅผ ํ†ตํ•ด ์–ป์„ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ค.
          plus as General rewards on Expeditions!
          ์ถ”๊ฐ€์ ์œผ๋กœ ์›์ •์˜ ์˜์›…๋ณด์ƒ์œผ๋กœ๋„ ์–ป์„ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ค.

Bug Fixes and Improvements
          ๋ฒ„๊ทธ ํ”ฝ์Šค์™€ ๊ฐœ์„ ์ ๋“ค

๋ฒ„๊ทธ ํ”ฝ์Šค๋Š” ์•Œ์•„์„œ ์‚ดํŽด๋ณด์„ธ์š”.

Comment

Well, we all knew it was inevitable.
            Prepare for dozens of sales of ''amazing'' war winning artifacts at ''amazing'' prices.
            And if they don't reveal the stats, prepare to be hitting basically blind in war.
            Honestly, might as well remove any semblance of strategy left and make it purely about luck and p2w items. Let the army battle automatically and just give you the result.

Comment

• LordStark263AC
              LordStark263AC commented
              Editing a comment
              Swiฤ™ty aren't you the one was talking s#*t about TinSoldier? I would've thought you'd be banned permanently....

• LordStark263AC
              LordStark263AC commented
              Editing a comment
              Blood we all can certainly agree on that

• Manifesto
              Manifesto commented
              Editing a comment
              LordStark263AC , can we also agree these idiots are not helping.

The bad thing about this update (besides adding another p2w into a WW) is about blueprints. Till now I could participate in a WW without damaging mp part of the game, now I must decide where to spend my blueprints - for upgrading WW artifacts or mp. Obviously, I will continue to upgrade mp artifacts and become absolutely non-competitive in high glory wars. And that generally moves all the drive from wws and leaves little sense in doing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexey View Post
              where to spend my blueprints - for upgrading WW artifacts or mp.
              Very good point.

Comment

Looks like I will finally be quitting, Artifacts is gonna make it too P2W-centric.

Comment

Please dont introduce the museum in war. You will completely kill the game for so many loyal players. Please dont kill the game!

The 1st Dynasty
                  Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions

Are you seeking to compete on the highest level in the game while having a lot of fun with players from every part of the world?

Comment

• Kev's Empire
                    Kev's Empire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Jakob by the looks it is a certainty. My only concern is not the firepower it will give, the advantage to those that cheat the system. After the last rebalance, I am still seeing 5 star attacks from the very skilled HT players. They are still using the same setup they were using before the rebalances so no change in cost for them however HT hits are the only ones I have seen successful against 3D bases. We will adjust, just like when they introduced MS and other big changes. Life goes on.

• Quagmire
                    Quagmire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If a 1/4 of Nexon's customers stop buying crowns, which heresay suggests they have over the past few months, they need to increase revenue per account of the remaining customers. Some might call it killing the goose which lays the golden eggs. But they seem determined to do it. Maybe they realize the goose was getting old & losing its vitality?

• Manifesto
                    Manifesto commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kev's Empire , if HT armies are more viable and sought after since the changes, it defeats their purpose of trying to stimulate under-used troops, don't you think?

Originally posted by KniferX View Post
                  Prepare for dozens of sales of ''amazing'' war winning artifacts at ''amazing'' prices.
                  It's actually happening, I am shocked. P2W Troop Tactics and P2W Museum artifacts. With Walls and Gates update this might just become inevitably unplayable.

I need something really strong right about now..... ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Comment

• KniferX
                    KniferX commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I suggest looking up online how to build a PC, do it, and get some really good games there. Just leave mobile gaming behind. Everything here gets polluted by big game companies looking for max profit. Even this game got choked into submission by Nexon wanting more, more and more.

What a load of crud. This update will certainly not inspire people who are already on the edge.

I always hated the Museum (but it didnt matter) now it will become more of a neccesity to compete in aleady lopsided wars be it payers, cheaters or kak matchup...

The museum is nothing but the most boring Fruit Machine game you could ever lay your hands on. I play this game to Attack people (and try to make them do a long attack or drop a star on me) I do not want to play a mashup of Farmville, Slots and some kind of Stock Control Inventory Accounting Program (NTGs and all that nonsy stuff)

How many more nails can fit on the Domi Coffin? Surely its not far off being sealed nice and tight now?

Mus
                  British Lions!
                  British Lions!!

Comment

Working...
                  X