Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funnyboot I see you've been set back. I've passed your Alliance info to the team to investigate.
    Follow Us!
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
    Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

Originally posted by Quovatis View Post

I get the same 3 crowns per video. What improvement was there supposed to be?
      My guess is there isnt as much delay now. So the reward wasnt improved, but the payout process was. I still only got 3 crowns as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LordJestix View Post

My guess is there isnt as much delay now. So the reward wasnt improved, but the payout process was. I still only got 3 crowns as well.
        Actually, some of my alliance mates report getting 25 sometimes even 50 for watching a video now. The increased rewards seem random, as most videos only give 3. I've watched 2 rounds of videos and have yet to get more than 3 crowns for any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Quovatis View Post

Actually, some of my alliance mates report getting 25 sometimes even 50 for watching a video now. The increased rewards seem random, as most videos only give 3. I've watched 2 rounds of videos and have yet to get more than 3 crowns for any of them.
          Good to know. Thanks. It would be nice if they actually stated what the improvements are instead of just saying "improved, greatly improved, etc."

For what ever reason, they seem to not like giving us numbers.

Comment

One of my alliance members said they got 100 crowns from one of the videos. I haven't received more than 3 so far.

Comment

I never got one video to watch on my account !

Comment

One of mine was 25 today. The rest were the usual 3 or random contracts / shipments, but all videos loaded promptly and paid out immediately. That had not been the case for a few weeks, hope this is a sign of improvement to come.

Comment

Fixed. Thanks TinSoldier!
                  Join "Gamers in PJs" for semi-serious gaming.

Looking for new members. Beginners are welcome. Donate, help out new members, war, and dominate.

We donate and war 24 hrs. Leechers are kicked immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by TinSoldier View Post
                    v5.7.5.X ‘Higher Learning’ update is coming soon!

Performance Improvements
                    • Significant reduction in data sizes to reduce network data usage and improve load & transition times
                    Well, thanks for developing the game.

But the app now drains the battery of my iPad Air faster than it can charge. So the load on the processor has gone up seriously. Before this update charging could keep up fine. This is a real drawback, guys.

Comment

would love me some ww replays

Comment

Thanks for the much better reward for watching videos with the occasional larger crown payouts. Cadeaus to you for that

Comment

finally got 75 crowns from a vid, it must be quite rare and also the vids gets bugged and you have to wait it out to receive any award!

Comment

Working...
                        X