Viking Rum Club is open for business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viking Rum Club is open for business

A group of leaders have come together to start building a powerful and fun team. We are looking for industrial age to space age players . We use line app as our platform for team communication my id is chadwicke we are set as an open alliance so message me or come on in we got Vikings and we got rum what else do you need?

Hi!! Need members for my team. Do you want to join? Have you friend? Thanks

Comment

We are looking for people who are interested in being a part of a very experienced team . We are a winning competitive team for those where that is a main concern, we are a good group to learn from in attack and Defense. We are also a fun alliance I mean how can a rum club of Vikings not be fun

Comment

Also looking for offense and defense minded space age and cold war players, as well as atomic through industrial age players

Comment

Come check us out we are looking for cold war and space Defense and offense players

Comment

Looking for atomic to space age players to join us message me on line app my I'd is chadwicke

Comment

6 losses out of last 10 matches. What teams did you lose to?

Comment

Ares, and teams like that

Comment

Originally posted by Chadwicke View Post
                  Ares, and teams like that
                  Would you say the teams are similar in offense/defense or you were out gunned both defensively and offensively in these matches? And did those 6 teams cheat? (Trying to see how this new matchmaking is working out)

Comment

Working...
                  X