X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris.dominations
    started a topic Alliance activity ideas

Alliance activity ideas

I'm looking for ideas that I can do with our alliance to kind of spice things up, add some fun to the game while people are waiting for upgrades/resources....

Here are a few I've come up with, but would like to get some more from the group on here.

War Base Challenge
    Post your war base and alliance member attack it. The best attack at each age is the winner.

Resource Base Challenge
    Same as above, but members can vote on who has the best resource protection base.

Quickest MP 5 star (one week time frame)
    Post replays of your fastest MP 5 star win. Quickest time wins.

Best raid
    Person with the highest combined loot wins (oil can be it's own category)

Anyone have any other ideas we could do as an alliance to help spice up the game?

Thanks!

• DIEKING
    commented on 's reply
    In my alliance we organize internal wars, we choose 20 people and we divide them into two groups, we assign 4 co-leaders to review the attacks and defenses and give advice to the members, it has been very good to help the players grow, but It needs a lot of external organization to do that, it would be a very good option for the game to do that, I think it would motivate more than the challenges that can currently be launched.

The idea of World Cup is very interesting....

• Diddles
    replied
    We are currently trialing a handicap league system, destruction % bonus’ are given per age you attack up.
    We record stars, destruction & times, add or remove the handicap between the players ages to try to make it fairer and keep a table available for members in our group on Line

Leave a comment:

• king miller
    replied
    Hi, I have a line support group called A.O.A. I have opened an alliance for the sole purpose of GRUDGE MATCH wars. Alliance name is:
    A.O.A.G.M.W.(ALLIANCE OF ALLIANCES GRUDGE MATCH WARS). Wars will be barebones base troops,generals,mercs,donated troops, tactics, and NO TROOP TACTICTS.However, this can be varied with agreement between opposing teams.

Leave a comment:

• Ravenstyx
    replied
    Lol all good mariammanuela. we all do unique things when that happens

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    replied
    Ravenstyx don't worry, I only do that when I'm bored 😄

Leave a comment:

• Ravenstyx
    commented on 's reply
    Problem with this scenario well a few actually. First by doing this, you incorporate their weaknesses as well because of any flaws in the layouts of what they have. Secondly if you have weaker upgrades then your mirror you may not have as suitable of an effect as they might in their layouts

• bred2bbroken
    commented on 's reply
    Lol... I love it!

• No Angel
    replied
    Sometimes I think I want to mess with war opponents by copying our mirrors base, as similar as possible.
    Or us create the same war base.
    And then since I'm, apparently the only active girl in alliance, I would give virtual kiss to everyone who scores perfectly on enemy's rank 1.
    💋

Leave a comment:

• Ravenstyx
    replied
    We have done something like this to improve donations. We have established a ranking system for the numbers those donate to others. This not only improves donation numbers but it also promotes a friendly competition by members against each other which helps everyone in the alliance in the long run. We also have a dedicated group of leaders who every month vote a member of the month who has contributed the most effort as well as shown outstanding contributions in donating, new ideas etc. This voted member's name is then posted on your website as our member of the month to honor these efforts. Likewise we also have a member of the year which will be voted on later.
    Last edited by Ravenstyx; 06-01-2018, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• king miller
    replied
    As promised, we at Ratpack Reapers have put internal wars one step closer to completion by creating a grudge match alliance. A.O.A.G.M.W. ALLIANCE HAS BEEN ESTABLLISED FOR INTERNAL WARS AND GRUDGE MATCHES WITH OTHER ALLIANCES. AS soon as our war is over, A.O.A.G.M.W. HERE WE COME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• king miller
    replied
    I am intrigued with the idea of inner wars in an alliance. This could also be done by creating an alliance for such activities. Even between ALLIANCES that have multiple ALLIANCES. Limitless possibilities
    I think this concept can be the next best thing in training members. We will deffinately be putting this into motion. Can even be used for grudge matches.

Example, RR GM- Ratpack Reapers Grudge Match ,alliance
    Last edited by king miller; 04-20-2018, 05:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jousis
    replied
    It would be great if Nexon created a communication app synced to the game account!

Leave a comment:

• Pen17
    replied
    These are all great suggestions. I wish Nexon offered more in game support for such inter alliance interaction.

Leave a comment:

• chris.dominations
    replied
    One more idea:

Flawless Victory
    Challenge everyone in your alliance to post a replay of an attack where they didn't loose a single troop. For this challenge, you can't use mercs, alliance troops or armies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X