X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manifesto
    commented on 's reply
    Is that a sêxist thing?
    But I'm guessing it's chicks as in baby chickens.
    Last edited by Manifesto; 03-22-2018, 04:33 PM.

• Mountainking
    replied
    Used to do a climb medal race 200 to 1000 in an older alliance
    Did oil loot competition a few times. (30mins or 1h)

Leave a comment:

• Spaceboy
    replied
    We sometimes organize a war with only the low-level players. We call it "The Chicks War". Funny to see that our no1 is a powder. But our chicks are performing very well.

And we give a name to each war that we are playing. It has to do with the ennemy and it must be something that you can eat. Funny discussions...

Leave a comment:

• chris.dominations
    commented on 's reply
    Great ideas Bootney.

We just started our first Inter-Alliance war. This is what we did:

2 captains take turns picking players. (we did 9 each for a total of 10 on each team)
    The captain that picked second had his team post all of their war bases in friendly challenge (we did this to help make up for having to pick second)
    Everyone on the other team gets 1 attack each.
    After all bases have been hit, the other team posts their war bases.

The team with the most stars wins. In the event of a tie, it goes to sudden death, captains duel. They both post war bases again, this time.... No armies allowed.

So far my team really likes it, and it helps keep the game fun.

• JuDomines
    replied
    Watch WW replays and try to guess if the defending player have completed Hold The Gates capstone, or not

Leave a comment:

• TinSoldier
    replied
    Great idea to share Alliance activities!

Do you have any fun challenges you do with your Alliance?
    • Most unique layout?
    • Suggest-a-motto challenge?
    • World War MVP nominations?
    Let's hear yours!

Leave a comment:

• Bootney Lee Fonsworth
    replied
    I would like to see internal wars become something supported by the game itself. Have two captains and then have them pick 9, 14, 19 players for their team. Yes, technically you could do this with an external chat app and a fair amount of organization. Or by creating a new alliance for one team to go to and hoping you get the head-to-head just right. But it shouldn't be particularly difficult to put such infrastructure in the game.

An option for internal tournaments would be cool too.

Or the most far fetched, a World Cup type setup. 32 players divided into 8 pools. Each player attacks and defends once against each other player in their pool. Usual war tiebreakers apply. Top 8 or 16 from pool play advance to the knockout stage.

All of these things are possible but it would take a ''commissioner/record keeper'' and a lot of buy in.

I would also like an expansion of alliance ranks. Leader, coleader, council is rather limiting. I'd like to see at least twice the amount of ranks honestly.

I'd also like to see war awards. MVP, Best Attacker, Best Defender, Most Improved. Perhaps the devs could devise a formula for them and they'd be automatically calculated or just given at the leader's discretion.

Your warbase challenge idea is a good one and far more practical than any of mine. Since we're throwing ideas out there though.....

Leave a comment:

• Ripple619
    replied
    In our alliance (BHU), after our diminutive serving wenches complete their daily chores, we have naked egg tossing contests after all the ale has been consumed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X