Scots Guards a Dominations Diverse Alliance is looking for players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scots Guards a Dominations Diverse Alliance is looking for players

Scots Guards, are a diverse set of alliances who include every player in everything we do, we do not leave any player out of war who wants to join in, if you are being excluded from wars for being low level but you are active and play daily and would like to join in and help your alliance as much as you can, and you are interested in progresssing in the game the best way you can, come over to us and we will take care of you and include you in all we do, and you will receive all the help you could ever require, it is all waiting on you here at Scots Guards, please read our Alliance Description before you join if you agree with it come on in

A Dominations Diverse Alliance and Very Proud of it

Last edited by Stan - Scotsguards; 09-15-2017, 06:21 AM.

We are Looking for some preferably non rushed daily players to join our alliance, if you like to win in war and have fun with a chatty group of players who enjoy the game and all it offers this is the alliance to join, and all 3 are awesome, we have a discord sever for every player in the Scots Guards 3 alliances to chat and get advice if you want it, this is not compulsory at all, so if you do not want any additional apps that is fine with us we are good with that as well

Read the alliance description before you join please, we do not allow cursing ever, no politics, no rude chat either i also do not allow rude user names to stay, if you want a family friendly place to play, then come on in and say hi

Last edited by Stan - Scotsguards; 08-27-2017, 01:23 AM.

Comment

All Level of players are welcome in Scots Guards, so if you think you can fit in with us and you are an active player come on in, we are friendly and will welcome any players to come and try us out, say hi when you join please do not just come in and request troops, be polite

Last edited by Stan - Scotsguards; 08-28-2017, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Are you looking for a well organised alliance with a few rules to keep it fair, an alliance that uses all war attacks with no one letting the team down, an alliance who has awesome long time players who can take out much higher players in every war, an alliance with very little drama, things can and do flair up that we can not control, but it is dealt with swiftly, we have all of that an more as you can find out when you give us a try, all are welcome

PM me here if you have issues getting in or want more info

Last edited by Stan - Scotsguards; 08-28-2017, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Stan - Scotsguards
          Stan - Scotsguards commented
          Editing a comment
          sounds good to me, the 2 main co-leaders are women, and I am a lot older than you you so is Wong, you will fit in fine lol, it is a great alliance you will like it, no cursing and no drama, I told Tommy you messaged me and he is happy

• Stan - Scotsguards
          Stan - Scotsguards commented
          Editing a comment
          Tommy is online now as well

• Rosa Bella
          Rosa Bella commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome Rachel onboard, good to see you join us

Still searching for good players who would like to be in an awesome alliance

Comment

Scots Guards 2 now over 23,000 Glory, all you active, daily, great players, come and join us, at least try us out

Comment

Glory Update in top picture 9th September 2017

Looking for Active, Awesome Attackers, who want to be in a great group of players, Non Rushers preferred and players who can hit above there own level in Wars the same as we can, if you fit the bill come in and say hello.

Comment

Comment

Hey...Scots guard...Are you mad?...Why are you kicked me before my sentence complete...Are you showing the power of Leader........O.k..Now My only aim is to defeat you all three in World war....Don't worry...Hope when i start the war with my alliance i will find you as a opponent......Just wait and watch...I am also going to make three alliamce....and no worries i will get members in a year or so...But whenever i got searched your alliance...Just kick you guys out.....

Comment

Bloody Rascals

Comment

Thanks for the Bump Rohit, you should spend more time in your own alliance than mine, you have been in all 3 several times you can't settle not even in your own alliance as we can see from the picture, do not come back please and if any of your 6 players want they can join the Scots guards but not your 2 accounts

Comment

I am not in my alliance for a purpose...I am just going in many alliance and takes some member from that...You know getting members in the first is very difficult...Anyway i want to appolosize...I shouldn't tell so much offensive words....And for my concern to going in your all three and leaves it because I wanted to meet with more people in the game...And that's all

Comment

Glory update, Scots guards 1 had a 200 glory win not added to the total, hoping CS can sort it out

Comment

Comment

Players of all ages have opportunities to join wars, as long as you do well at your age and play team roles

Comment

Working...
                            X