No announcement yet.

Looking for active players to join the Dominion family of alliances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come join the Dominion Family of Alliances!

We currently have 5 alliances to choose from:

Dominion Legion
    Dominion Jedis
    Dominion Elite
    Dominion Títans
    Dominion Empire

We have 200+ members all connected with LINE which is required for war sign up, strategy and planning, and most general communication. Each alliance has their own group plus a war room and the whole family can join in on the offensive strategies, defensive strategies, social, and several other groups - all of which are optional. We have hundreds of base layouts in our albums as well as many great guides in our notes section.

Most of our alliances either run a back to back war schedule or have one day in between for NTG regathering for coalitions. We love to war, we take war seriously, and we definitely win more than we lose.

LINE CONTACTS - _flash_ & knattynate
    If you are looking for an alliance come check us out at Dominion. We currently have 5 alliances: Dominion Elite, Dominion Títans, Dominion Empire, Dominion Legion, and Dominion Jedis. Over 200+ members all connected by the required LINE app. Add knattynate and message me to be added to our groups.

Comment

• Come join the Dominion Family!
      If you are looking for an alliance come check us out at Dominion. We currently have 5 alliances: Dominion Elite, Dominion Títans, Dominion Empire, Dominion Legion, and Dominion Jedis. Over 200+ members all connected by the required LINE app. Add knattynate and message me to be added to our groups.

Comment

• Come join The Dominion Family!

Comment

Dominion Legion
          Dominion Jedis
          Dominion Elite
          Dominion Títans
          Dominion Empire

We have 200+ members all connected with LINE which is required for war sign up, strategy and planning, and most general communication. Each alliance has their own group plus a war room and the whole family can join in on the offensive strategies, defensive strategies, social, and several other groups - all of which are optional. We have hundreds of base layouts in our albums as well as many great guides in our notes section.

Most of our alliances either run a back to back war schedule or have one day in between for NTG regathering for coalitions. We love to war, we take war seriously, and we definitely win more than we lose.

Comment

• Come join us!

Comment

Dominion Legion
              Dominion Jedis
              Dominion Elite
              Dominion Títans
              Dominion Empire

Comment

• Come Join Us At Dominion!

Comment

Working...
                X